Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed (418 Views)

Is Lemon Water Good For Kidneys? / Find Out Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water Or Ice Water As A Man / Hot Water Bath Or Cold Water Bath? Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed by Akinblogdotcom: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
People have different opinions about drinking ice-cold water. Some even have a belief that drinking cold water is dangerous for digestion and can cause mucus build-up.

While others claim that cold water will make people burn more calories and it also helps when doing engaging yourself in exercise.

So What Is The Truth About Drinking Cold Water?

Is it scientifically okay to enjoy one cup of ice-cold water when the weather is hot?

Yes, it is because scientific evidence didn’t reveal that cold water is bad for people.

But the one major effect of drinking ice cold water is – for hydration reason.

Why Drinking Cold Water Will Help With Hydration

One thing you first need to know is that drinking water at any temperature will help the body become hydrated.

In a layman, Hydration is simply the process of refilling something or somebody with water.

To stay hydrated is very vital as it helps to regulate the body temperature.

Hydration enhances the organs to function well, deliver nutrients to the body cells. It has the tendency to prevent infections, according to Harvard Health.

Drinking Cold Water Is Good For the Body? Read What Science Said >>> https://www.akinblog.com/is-drinking-cold-water-good-for-your-body-science-revealed/
Re: Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed by duro4chang(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
What about cold beer?
Re: Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed by Goldbw122(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
duro4chang:
What about cold beer?
is like talking about sugar, the in take is just too much. For the body to handle, well ordinary water is good for the body.
Re: Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed by duro4chang(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goldbw122:
is like talking about sugar, the in take is just too much. For the body to handle, well ordinary water is good for the body.
So beer is not good at all? What of a bottle to jollificate?
Re: Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed by Goldbw122(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
duro4chang:
So beer is not good at all? What of a bottle to jollificate?
what is jollificate bottle? If i want to enjoy i will eat over feeding rather to kill my body with toxic liquid.

1 Like

Re: Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed by duro4chang(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Goldbw122:
what is jollificate bottle? If i want to enjoy i will eat over feeding rather to kill my body with toxic liquid.
Over feeding is not good either

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Use Of Petrol Tankers To Convey Groundnut Oil, Others / ...... / Best Multivitamin For Our Young Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.