Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. (2443 Views)

Send Free Sms Online / Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please / Send Free Sms from www.9jatoday.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by dayotee2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2007
sending free sms from the internet is now easy and free.

click on the link below to register and start sending,

www.smscity.com/?rid=473832
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by Colex: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2007
Exactly kind of think u'r foolin us here,
U sure of wat u'r sayin then kindly send ur link to me at
masterjcolex@yahoo.com,
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by Adex001(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2007
And send it to me too, At adeoye_ayobami@yahoo.com
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by BayoMaya(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2007
Sincerly, dat doesnt look like a website,mayb u didnt copy it right (if ur not even fooling us) kindly go 2 d home page of d site then rply copyin d address 2 dis topic or bayo_maya@yahoo.com
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by BayoMaya(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2007
Sincerly, dat doesnt look like a website,mayb u didnt copy it right (if ur not even fooling us) kindly go 2 d home page of d site then rply copyin d address 2 dis topic or bayo_maya@yahoo.com
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by adekennis(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2007
Dont blame him,thats the work webmaster
Sheun, unmmmm
he dosen"t want people to see the site ni jare.
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by cutetotalk: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2007
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by Demsy(m): 5:28am On Nov 14, 2007
Guys

Don't get carried away. I know very much about web sms. I am in the business myself. Its never free anywhere.
I have seen how it works in various parts of the world. Its never free.
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by nazzyon(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
When I posted about cellity only few used it.
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by nazzyon(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2007
When I posted about Cellity only few used it.
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by iice(f): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2007
That's not a website undecided
Gawd. . .common sense!
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by rufaai(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2007
WOW! Free SMS grin,

I think the place with free SMS is AIMTECH NG though its on Beta testing by ADMINS - http://www.aimtechng.com/sms/
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by niyyie(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2007
Hey Rufaai!
Why not give us login info? cheesy
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by murder: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2007
u naija, u guys loves free things alot,when are we going to stop this free free?? free?? thing.
u guys should grow up
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by niceuzor: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2008
Then Try www.wadja.com the best of the best. cheesy
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by luluosas(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2008
www.wadja.com is better. I confirmed it by sendind sms to myself and behold, it came immediately. Register now at www.wadja.com to enjoy this unlimited free sms services worldwide.
Re: Send Free Sms Online : Its Free And Hot. by koljakust(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
In general, there are a huge number of services that provide virtual numbers and they provide very wide opportunities in order to cover the widest range of tasks for which a virtual number is needed https://onlinesim.io/, while providing a good quality of service. For this, you need a service that will provide all this quickly, efficiently and affordable!

(1) (Reply)

To 190 Haters. . . . / If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? / Do People Like This Still Exist On Nairaland. See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.