Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fight Between Man Utd And Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fight Between Man Utd And Man City (185 Views)

Which Club Has More Fans Between Manchester Utd And Chelsea / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / Predict & Win :predict The Correct Scoreline Between Man.utd And Man. City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fight Between Man Utd And Man City by Grantdell: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Man City may have repeated switch trick on Manchester United with Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo's return is a splendid second for United followers however some other instance of City dictating their rivals' switch policy
Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to Manchester United is the switch sensation of cut-off date day, the story of a love story rekindled and one in the eye for the neighbours.
Just seem at United and Ronaldo’s statements to affirm their reunion. All the feels. All over the shop.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gushed over “not solely a marvellous player, however additionally a extraordinary human being”, whilst on Instagram, Ronaldo wrote: “Everyone who is aware of me, is aware of about my unending love for Manchester United… I can’t even begin to provide an explanation for my emotions proper now.”
Read more @https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/4192502115153142027/6806856157412083014

Re: Fight Between Man Utd And Man City by Skmoda(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Welcome CR7

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Is Winning The League / EPL: Ronaldo’s Extraordinary Return Turns Manchester United On, Defeats Newcastl / Football Free Expert Predictions For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.