Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) (75126 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Photos Of Ukraine's Beautiful Female Soldiers That Are Trending / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Army that you cannot see face, is that one army

Anyway, that a great breakthrough for women in that party of the world
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] The only department women will continue leading is the baby factor .

No wonder Bob risky is rushing to be a woman at every opportunity.
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
Baba your head get oil ...me nor even reason am like that . grin

Females are called dishwashers, no loud am

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by dk58(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kudos to Saudi Arabia...This is a giant stride for womanhood and mankind
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by mrfizy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
They look more like a band of honey harvesters.

I don laugh tire.
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Las Las Sense is coming for islam

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Northern Nigeria Shey una dey see Saudi Arabia...can ye be more Muslims than d Saudis?
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Iamtoyosii: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The world is beginning to wake up to the fact that the FUTURE is FEMALE.

Reason why all organisations have started giving women the lead-role to play.

First it was Saudi Arabia taking women football serious. Now is Saudi Arabia graduating female soldiers.

Shut up jere, which future is female?
Female kee you there, is it not all these empty coconut head daughters of the last days you're referring to

The FUTURE is truly FEMALE.
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
The ones under Daura dullardo
One was threatening to beat up a civilian on nairaland. Barbarians of the first order.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
I thought this is against Taliban, jihad, Hisba, Muhammad hehe

Hypocrites
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
bizzibodi:
Northern Nigeria Shey una dey see Saudi Arabia...can ye be more Muslims than d Saudis?
there are more civilized middle East Islamic countries... UAE, etc
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Damn! The way i calculated dis turnout was precise.imagine a female soldier in SA

But the hijab go still hinder dem.
Çongrats alpha females!
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by neyoohhh: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

No wonder Bob risky is rushing to be a woman at every opportunity.

Oh shut up, thought you were an egalitarian feminist.

Man hating bitch. I wish I could deal with you and put some sense into your skull.
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by abeggnow: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

First it was Saudi Arabia taking women football serious. Now is Saudi Arabia graduating female soldiers.

tell that to desiani
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Benbellamor: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
abeggnow:
tell that to desiani
why are you pained
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Kingoftime50: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Talibans won't like this
to them it's a Haram
same brothers.....
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by shegun4sur: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
They still had to mask up like masquerades. Very useless backward religion
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Have you seen why you don't have to copy any ideology from a foreign culture? This is happening at a time when some countries who got Islam from Saudi Arabia would consider it a taboo.

Don't be surprised women in Saudi Arabia would eventually become the vanguard of women freedom all over the world, while the countries that copied from them would be stuck in the past.

Everything about your culture is meant to evolve by your direct voluntary participation in nature, so that you'll understand exactly what you're doing. At some point you embrace new ideas. At some point you throw away old ideas. That's how things evolve for good, including a society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Luckysbab: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I'll continue to quote you until you admit that Future is Male.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
undecided

Meanwhile Talibans are busy shooting and killing their own women for refusing to cook for them when they provided no money.
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Useless FEE-male and activists. Country that give them right, they demanded for more and those that tell them you're to serve in the kitchen they keep quite like zombie..
Go tell taliban that shit if you dare..
See as all of they fee-male activist scramble to be out of afghanistan like water. grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by meccuno: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Useless Religion.
Useless Religious faithfuls
Useless Country filled with terrorist.
undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by od501: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2021
A Muslim country with Christian mentality
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by ViktorCash: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2021
angry
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2021
just2endowed:

Let's hear what muric will say

Mumuric will condemn this.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 2:03am On Sep 03, 2021
The Northerners will never allow this
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by Bifwoli: 2:04am On Sep 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

There's still discrimination here though.

Just look at the awfully suffocating clothing the women are made to wear while the men can be well ventillated in the Saudi desert heat.

Saudi Arabia is the devil's workshop.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:17am On Sep 03, 2021
And countries like Afghanistan, Iraq , Syria and Nigeria want to eliminate women from her system... you see all these countries that never want women.... when you see them you see backwardness
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by shotuns: 3:38am On Sep 03, 2021
First time ever hearing this, but my mind is telling me for them to go through this program then they must be the special recruits for special operations, spying included. God have mercy. The west should brace up now.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by charleskl(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2021
E sure me say dz babe dey tidy everyday ni..I fit bet on anytin
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You only rushed to type The Future is feMALE.

Every other thing you typed up there is concentrated balderdash.

And by the way, it's high time you accepted someone's hand in marriage so you'll get laid and spare us these man-hating bollocks we're forced to read here on a daily.
Re: Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Za fewcha iz fimail
The Gulf countries are empowering women because they want to fit into the modernization the world is developing to. I envy what this 'muslim' country is doing. My political role model is Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai. How that guy thinks amazes me.
To be frank, remove religion from this world, a whole lot of peace, love, and selflessness will be seen
#TruthOfTrinity

Go and read some of his books. You will like him more! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.