Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

{{zip_}} Download Drake Certified Lover Boy. 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {{zip_}} Download Drake Certified Lover Boy. 2021 (5696 Views)

Working. Download Drake Nothing Was The Same (deluxe) / Working. Download Drake Nothing Was The Same Full / Lover Boy! See Names And Photos Of All Davido's Ex Girlfriends Before Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{{zip_}} Download Drake Certified Lover Boy. 2021 by JoeSepham: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Great new album - download Drake Certified Lover Boy and stream, hot leaked released. FULL Drake Certified Lover Boy DOWNLOAD RAR, offline hq songs, pc mobile mac versions. Drake's sixth studio album, Certified Lover Boy, has been releasd by OVO Sound and Republic Records on September 3rd, 2021.

VISIT HERE TO DOWNLOAD -
https://full-download-drake-certified-lover-boy.peatix.com

The album was supposed to be released in late 2020, with the track "Laugh Now Cry Later" as a lead single, however it was postponed. Drake said in October that the album will be released in January 2021, however it was again postponed owing to Drake's anterior cruciate ligament injury.

Artist: Drake
Album: Certified Lover Boy
Genre: Hip Hop
Year: 2021
Quality: 320Kbps MP3

Track list:
1. In the Cut
2. Not Around
3. Like I’m Supposed To/Do Things
4. Lucky Lefty
5. Laugh Now Cry Later
6. Intoxicated
7. Need Me (Lotta 42)
8. I Did (Grand Entrance)
9. Lie To Me
10. Certified Lover Boy
11. Zodiac Sign

To build anticipation for the next album, Drake released Scary Hours 2, an extended play that is a sequel to the 2018 EP, on March 5, 2021. Lil Baby and Rick Ross made guest appearances on the EP, which contained three tracks. On the same day, the music video for the EP's first track, "What's Next," was released.

Drake collaborated with Gunna and Young Thug on the YSL Records single "Solid" in April. The song was supposed to be on Drake's Certified Lover Boy album, but it was postponed, so Drake handed it to Gunna instead.

Drake stated at a concert in April 2019 that he has begun production on a new album. He teased the album on Instagram in June 2019, captioning a photo with "Album mode.".

Drake made a surprise cameo at DaBaby's performance in Toronto on December 10, revealing that he was working on the album, saying, "I'ma go back to the crib and try to finish this record up so we can turn up in 2020." Drake announced on Instagram Live in March that a completed version of the leaked song "Not Around" will be on Certified Lover Boy.

During a Verzuz with Hit-Boy the same month, frequent collaborator Boi-1da debuted two samples of tracks with Drake. "I Did" was given to the two snippets, while "In the Cut" was given to the clip with Roddy Ricch.
Re: {{zip_}} Download Drake Certified Lover Boy. 2021 by drakenewalbum: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: {{zip_}} Download Drake Certified Lover Boy. 2021 by SimSify(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
You are a thief..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Hot Legs (photos) / close thread / Checkout The Unbelievably Large Endowments Of This Ghanaian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.