Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

[Closed] Writers Who Know How To Write Compelling Articles And Website Copies - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / [Closed] Writers Who Know How To Write Compelling Articles And Website Copies (2020 Views)

Good Writer Needed Urgently For Tech-related Articles And Ebooks / Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro / Articles And Academic Writer Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Closed] Writers Who Know How To Write Compelling Articles And Website Copies by AlphaWriters: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hiring complete for this round

Hey there!

I'm in the market for talented writers who know how to write compelling articles and website copies.

You don't need to be an expert who's familiar with all the nuts and bolts of SEO – although, if you're that good, that's also splendid.

But, primarily, you only need to be a good writer who knows how to follow instructions.

I'm committed to working with you and helping you grow as a professional while you earn good money alongside.

And, when I mean good, I mean GOOD money.

I've got writers under me who started as diamonds in the rough, and today, they're earning as much as 200K per month. Some are no longer with me, and they're doing so well for themselves. I'm not even exaggerating.

So do you think you have what it takes? Then send a message to the WhatsApp contact below, and let's talk.
WhatsApp on +2347020401179
Expect a response within 24 hours. If you do not hear from me after then, feel free to message again.

Mind you, I value loyalty, integrity, hard work, and a willingness to learn and improve as a professional.
Re: [Closed] Writers Who Know How To Write Compelling Articles And Website Copies by AlphaWriters: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Two promising writers hired.

Three more and we close the thread smiley
Re: [Closed] Writers Who Know How To Write Compelling Articles And Website Copies by AlphaWriters: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Hiring Complete!

Thank you to all writers for your interest.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Earn Up To #150k Monthly Editing / **** / Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.