Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers (94830 Views)

Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States / Which State Pays Doctor Corpers Highest Salary / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Furst: 3:51pm On May 24, 2011
Pls forget all these pple. They have lost touch with reality. Go to etisalat. They pay 50k. But they wont retain. As for experience, which company will see etisalat in your CV and say you're not 'experieced'?

1 Like

Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Limaoscar: 10:41pm On May 24, 2011
seriously, guy i suggest you work your way to central bank. they have better pay package than even NNPC. as fpr those saying build carrer? where is he suppose to start from? this is Nigeria please.

better still He should go to the Nigeria minting and printing where he can steal their formula for making money, in that case He may never lack money again grin grin
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by hamdana: 10:45pm On May 24, 2011
What of PTDF? Anybody have an idea if they take nysc memeber and also how much they pay?
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by loma(m): 1:06am On May 25, 2011
Not sure how much Procter&Gamble pays now, but back then for pre-NYSC and NYSC folks, it was N56,000 per month. Big deal for a fresh graduate.

Back then was 2002!
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by koolguy88(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2011
guy, dont be a longer throat for moni ooooo, just go and serve ur father-land.
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Lanreseg(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2011
See mouth. U 4go Orange network
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by graper: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2011
anoyone know if oando or sahara group retain corpers? what of cbn? what is the pay like? i am an accounting graduate
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by kennydee05(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
For how Long will you continue to serve the rich? For crying out loud they are rich already, and the best way now is for you to have a fulfilled life aswell.
Nigerian youth you better wise up.
Talking of experience, is it not in this country where B.Sc is made as minimum qualification for driving job. After 4 years in university coupled with uncountable sepless night.
Opportunity come but once and wiseful decision make a good investment for future aspiration.
Just imagine receiving high salary for that period which can easily be used to sponsor Masters program isn't that interesting?
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by ibukunifedayo: 3:56am On Aug 20, 2012
hamdana: I am currently shortlisted to service for the next batch of NYSC (batch B). I want to know which institution or company pays NYSC workers the highest. Also, I will like to know the salaries for NYSC staff for the following companies
1. Etisalat
2. MTN
3. Airtel
4. Glo
5. Any other telecommunication company that's worth working in
In adding, I will like to know if PTDF offers NYSC members work for the purpose of serving and also their salary.
Note: I studied electrical engineering so I will appreciate any form of reference to any institution or company that is worth serving in. Mind you, its not all about the money. Its just that as humans and also the current Nigeria situation, we all need some form of incentive to keep us going and motivated. I will appreciate any form of advice or suggestion.
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by ibukunifedayo: 4:01am On Aug 20, 2012
My guy 1st think of how to run 4 ur dear life by rejecting serving in the north, and the issue of money, u don't even know if u will be posted 2 such firms, may be u are going 2 be teaching or will u force ur self 2 work there, my dear just pray and ur which wil come true

1 Like

Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by airprinz(m): 4:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:
YOUR PUTTING MONEY AHEAD,
FIRST OF ALL,REJECT NORTH COS OF YOUR DEAR LIFE, grin
MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING,IM SERVING IN FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, MAKURDI

REJECT SOKOTO, NIGER,KADUNA, KANO,BAUCHI, KILLERS OF HUMAN BEGIN
Sir pls where could my sister be posted to in benue so that she might be safe?
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
airprinz:
Sir pls where could my sister be posted to in benue so that she might be safe?

makurdi is ok
the state capital
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by airprinz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:

makurdi is ok
the state capital
Tanx. that gal has weep a lot ever since nysc took her there. not only about the crises that is going on there, but also about how dry the state is. she's in camp tinkin/weepin whether anytin good can come out 4rm the wilderness nysc has taken her to
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by esambooks: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2018
ibukunifedayo:
My guy 1st think of how to run 4 ur dear life by rejecting serving in the north, and the issue of money, u don't even know if u will be posted 2 such firms, may be u are going 2 be teaching or will u force ur self 2 work there, my dear just pray and ur which wil come true
Dude be more knowledgeable... Im currently serving in sokoto and its more peaceful than Lagos.. Very low crime rate
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Temilola001: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Please, i need advice …. I’m going for camp soon and I’ll be redeploying to Lagos … Does anyone have an idea on what healthcare, laboratory or product company is paying corpers well around 50-80k… i studied Biology btw… Thank you
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Temilola001: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
loma:
Not sure how much Procter&Gamble pays now, but back then for pre-NYSC and NYSC folks, it was N56,000 per month. Big deal for a fresh graduate.

Back then was 2002!

What company is this please?
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Temilola001: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
oboy u r very funny, look for a place they can retain u after NYSC, no company or coperate org will pay a corper more than 50k undecided, so how long will this keep u after ur nysc, i am reaping the benefit of where i served, under two yrs i have a car, home of my own, now am getting married cool, wise up boi, NYSC and the money it generates r rubbish.

Please where did you get posted or work at?
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Temilola001: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mayflowa:
P & G pays as much as N250,OOO plus a car to serving corper. You can try them

Please what company is that and where? I studied Biology and I’m going for the next NYSC batch
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Mayflowa(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Temilola001:

Please what company is that and where? I studied Biology and I’m going for the next NYSC batch

That was 2011 post. It is called Procter and Gamble. They have manufacturing plant in Ibadan and head office/sales in Lagos. They are the makers of well known brands like Ariel, pampers, Olay, Gillette, Always, safeguard etc.

They are probably paying more than 800k now.
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Temilola001: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Mayflowa:

That was 2011 post. It is called Procter and Gamble. They have manufacturing plant in Ibadan and head office/sales in Lagos. They are the makers of well known brands like Ariel, pampers, Olay, Gillette, Always, safeguard etc.

They are probably paying more than 800k now.

Thank you so much for responding
Re: Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers by Temilola001: 2:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Mayflowa:

Here is a link to available internship job and pay in Nigeria. I think they usually sit for pre-test before interview in Nigeria.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Procter-and-Gamble-Nigeria-Salaries-EI_IE544.0,18_IL.19,26_IN177.htm?src=greendot

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.