Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Help! Which Laptop Problem Is This? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Which Laptop Problem Is This? (232 Views)

Help Me Fix My Laptop Problem. / Post Your Gaming Laptop Problem. 100% Guarantee Solution / Lesson : How I Solved My Hanging Laptop Problem Back To Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Which Laptop Problem Is This? by Rick9(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Hi Guys I want to find out something about my Laptop.

Due to power outage my laptop battery was extremely low around 7% remaining so I switched it off and as soon as light was restored, I connected the charger and switch it back on and I was using it.

But as I was using it all of a sudden my laptop just tripped off. I checked everything I couldn't detect the problem.

The issues right now is that if I plug my charger and plug it to my laptop it wouldn't charge and the charger light would go dim.

Please which problem is this and can it be fixed?
Re: Help! Which Laptop Problem Is This? by Oxb90: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Step 1:Use another charger. Step 2: Remover the computer battery and insert the charger. Power on the computer, if working, replace battery. If problem persist, visit a qualified computer repair shop.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Dell Latitude E6410 - For Sale SOLD / Hp 9470m Keyboard Light / How To Enable Inspect Element On Any Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.