Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working (2053 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A33 Vs Samsung A23 Vs Samsung A32 Camera Comparison (photos) / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by mumyebun(f): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2021
I bought a brand new samsung A32 phone 2weeks ago then i found out the battery does not last well 4 a new phone i thought i could manage it but after 10days the phone stopped charging. It would show charging yet the battery percentage would not increase

I returned the phone on the 10day they refused to change the phone or refund my money
Please someone should help me out right now because i dont know what to do anymore
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Crossroad1(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2021
mumyebun:
I bought a brand new samsung A32 phone 2weeks ago then i found out the battery does not last well 4 a new phone i thought i could manage it but after 10days the phone stopped charging. It would show charging yet the battery percentage would not increase

I returned the phone on the 10day they refused to change the phone or refund my money
Please someone should help me out right now because i dont know what to do anymore
If it is a new phone, it must come with warranty. Use that

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by mumyebun(f): 5:53am On Sep 03, 2021
It came with 24months warranty
They started quoting the law of warranty for me i never knew warranty has law

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by 5ThChild: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2021
mumyebun:
Does the phone has a cartoon or the kind of phones they sell inside glass

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by mumyebun(f): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2021
It has cartoon came packaged with samsung pack i opened it at the sttore where it was bought
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Juliusmalema2: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Take it to Samsung office they will give u another one.
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Nemesis0147(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
mumyebun:
It has cartoon came packaged with samsung pack i opened it at the sttore where it was bought
change your charger and avoid all these stress
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Imustnottalk: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2021
mumyebun:
what was the law
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by mumyebun(f): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2021
I use a friend charger same thing
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Thompz43(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2021
This particular phone na nonsense
My friend bought his own last month, the battery don't last a day for a new phone..
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by MufasaLion: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Damn!
Take it to Samsung store.
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Youngpo413: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Samsung?sounds strange...
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by SocialJustice: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Very strange.
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Shuregirl: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
mumyebun:

I no just dey understand Samsung again these days
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by candyguyofficia(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Samsung is a reliable product and I'm surprised about your assertion.
What is the name of the store you bought it from?
Is it a renowned store?
I hope you didn't buy a refurbished phone in the guise of a new phone.

You would have returned it the moment you observed a glitch on the phone.

How much did you buy the phone

@mumyebun you said you opened the phone yourself, that's strange in renowned shops they usually open the phone packet and do all of the setup in your presence before handing over the phone to you. You comfortably sit in a special seat where you have a full view on who is setting the phone and most importantly the phone as well

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Norman4real(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Take it to Samsung office they will give u another one.
stop giving false hope. Best case scenario is that they fix it and put it in proper condition.
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Norman4real(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
mumyebun:

Did you ask if they could just repair it and put it in a proper condition. Problem is that you're demanding for either refund or new phone but that's not how warranty works. Only way they give you a new phone is if this one here is beyond repair and can't work again. Otherwise just ask for it to be repaired. It's probably something minor like a new battery and you'll be good to go.
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Mustiboy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
candyguyofficia:
Samsung is a reliable product and I'm surprised about your assertion.
What is the name of the store you bought it from?
Is it a renowned store?
I hope you didn't buy a refurbished phone in the guise of a new phone.

You would have returned it the moment you observed a glitch on the phone.

How much did you buy the phone

@mumyebun you said you opened the phone yourself, that's strange in renowned shops they usually open the phone packet and do all of the setup in your presence before handing over the phone to you. You comfortably sit in a special seat where you have a full view on who is setting the phone and most importantly the phone as well

It's not about Samsung being a reliable brand.

There are many Samsung smartphones with factory defects, just as it is with other brands, be it Apple, Infinix, Xiaomi, etc.

The thing is just that a few of us will be the unlucky ones to buy the factory-defected devices.

It happens.

She should bare the cost or find a way to have the warranty cover it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by credon: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
mumyebun:

I use a friend charger same thing
This charger may not be a recommended one
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Depressed101: 3:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Op, this are substandard samsung phones built for Africa, technically any phone that starts with A with double to triple numbers are usually below per

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Blastedholligan: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2021
mumyebun:

didn't it come with warranty?
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Blastedholligan: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Depressed101:
Op, this are substandard samsung phones built for Africa, technically any phone that starts with A with double to triple numbers are usually below per
I won't say same for A50
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by slawormiir: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar.

That particular A32 is not good
I avoid that shit when I got Samsung A series last two months

A32 comes with media teck dog shit

I bought Samsung A72

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by chubbyman(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Depressed101:
Speak for yourself, I've been using a Samsung a30 for more than a year and half and it's been a great ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Depressed101: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
chubbyman:

Speak for yourself, I've been using a Samsung a30 for more than a year and half and it's been a great ride
still doesn't mean it's not substandard,

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by timmyblast(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2021
4 months old Warranty Samsung S10 plus

128g + 8g
Lagos

Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Jacku: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Depressed101:
still doesn't mean it's not substandard,
samsung isn't substandard, it ms just the units they released that we're bad.
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by soles21(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thompz43:
This particular phone na nonsense
My friend bought his own last month, the battery don't last a day for a new phone..
Lolz same phone I've been using for a month and no issue. As for the battery it depends what you're doing with it. Me I don't turn of my mobile data. 4g coupled with other tasks. it usually lasts till evening.
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Depressed101: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jacku:
samsung isn't substandard, it ms just the units they released that we're bad.
take what you want for it, that phone was made for people like you. You will never see the difference,
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Jacku: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Depressed101:
take what you want for it, that phone was made for people like you. You will never see the difference,
why do you sound depressed?
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Eyanbahose: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
mumyebun:

was there any warranty?
Re: Please Help I Bought A New Samsung A32 phone that stopped working by Eyanbahose: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Norman4real:
Did you ask if they could just repair it and put it in a proper condition. Problem is that you're demanding for either refund or new phone but that's not how warranty works. Only way they give you a new phone is if this one here is beyond repair and can't work again. Otherwise just ask for it to be repaired. It's probably something minor like a new battery and you'll be good to go.
they should take reform the fixing of the phone since it's still new

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Phone Just Manufactured Weeks Ago, Hanging / Got This Bad Boy To Backup My S9➕ / How Much Can I Get A Nokia C6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.