Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years (12319 Views)

Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State / Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Fail To Pay Party Levies — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by Hushpuppy20(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2021
It is good to live by example as a leader... So he should face the consequences.
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
They have just realized that today
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by tnerro1(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
How much make I pay for am grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by maldino: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin cool Nigeria politics...so na now una remember... U guys should tell us the offence of Secondus that will warrant his removal and not issues of dues.
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by Okeyworlu: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Did he just wake from sleep....y did u not say it after 1 yr, u waited till 4 yrs.....u should also b sack 4 not doing ur job 4 dat 4 yrs...
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by dannovidlimited: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
dis are d people who want to change Nigeria after destroying it 4 16years
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by offiahvictor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Secondus ‘didn’t pay party dues for four years’

https://thenationonlineng.net/secondus-didnt-pay-party-dues-for-four-years/
and you didn't tell us all these while
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by Fortune109: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Wike is working overtime to destroy Secondus because he wants to make Tambuwal, a Fulani from the Sokoto Caliphate the President of Nigeria.

Read the article again
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by fredoooooo: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Politics grin
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by Benbellamor: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
maldino:
grin grin grin grin cool Nigeria politics...so na now una remember... U guys should tell us the offence of Secondus that will warrant his removal and not issues of dues.
so in your own view...not remittance of ones due for good 4 years is not an offence, you see your life? How would the party pay salaries?... They honor him to honourably resign he wanted shame instead of doing the right thing...let him prove that he has been paying now...
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by yusufmurry: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
ObaElegushi9:
PDP and their steady wahala

I will register Your Business name for 17k and Certificate will be out in 7 days.
LTD Company for 50k only.
I can also help you change Directors or resolve any issues with your company or CAC registration Pre or Post.
Patronize me Pls

Where are you?
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by maldino: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Benbellamor:
so in your own view...not remittance of ones due for good 4 years is not an offence, you see your life? How would the party pay salaries?... They honor him to honourably resign he wanted shame instead of doing the right thing...let him prove that he has been paying now...

So in your own view it is a capital offence for him to resign as a National Chairman...If actually he has been the only one who has been found wanting for such act.

and if he pays his dues...are U sure the harassment will stop? why is the issue of dues coming up now.

Eventually will still tell Nigerians why he is being harassed to resign.
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by ObaElegushi9(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
yusufmurry:

Where are you?
j
Benin City
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by yusufmurry: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
ObaElegushi9:
j
Benin City

I dey Rivers state.
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by ObaElegushi9(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
yusufmurry:

I dey Rivers state.
Okay.
I have a good client from PH though, but, He doesn't live there. You can patronize me without worries. I am a lawyer and I guarantee you safe and swift transactions
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by ObaElegushi9(m): 1:54am On Sep 04, 2021
yusufmurry:

I dey Rivers state.
Okay. But it doesn't affect anything though. Unless you are skeptic and I don't blame you if you do. Fraudsters don scatter the country. Internet bandits don spoil trust
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by taodavin9: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Most students are often asked to deliver stellar database assignment help without any help for upcoming semesters. We know that you feel chills in your body when you are asked to draft an exemplary assignment on a company.
But, believe it or not, scoring a straight A+ in your Oracle assignments would cease to be a mean feat to achieve if you are well-versed with lesser explored and rare facts. In today's comprehensive post, we have mentioned certain intriguing and rare facts about Oracle.
Knowing these facts would always come in handy and provide the much-needed help with your buy dissertation

Oracle was originally named Software Development Laboratories upon its creation. It became popular as the Oracles Systems Corporation in 1982.

One of Oracle's first projects was from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), whose project code was named ORACLE.

A look at tutorials of popular experts who cater to Psychology Assignment Help’ requests will help you understand that Oracle nearly went bankrupt in the 1990s and had to lay off hundreds of employees due to numerous class-action lawsuits.

Oracle is a major player in the financial services industry in the present era, providing the best payment solutions. The financial industry banks on Oracle's cloud are used for generation solutions.

Microsoft and IBM are the greatest competitors of Oracle.

In 2013-2014, the company donated about $5 billion for initiatives relating to education.

Oracle is also one of the few big companies that acquired fresh talent. The company recruited fresh graduates instead of experienced professionals offering fair and equal opportunities with a chance to learn and grow.

The company has constantly been investing in innovative energy solutions to reduce the carbon footprint and has been quite successful too.

Oracle acquired PeopleSoft in 2004 for $10.3 billion and bought Sun Microsystems in 2009. This made Oracle both a software and hardwarecriminology assignment help company.

Oracle was the first enterprise company to wholly enhance the Java programming language in 1998.

Oracle branched out into business intelligence in 2007 with Hyperion's $3.3 billion purchase.

Now, you are acquainted with certain fascinating facts about the Oracle Corporation. You can include these facts to sail through your overwhelming assignments like a champion. If you still struggle, you can always seek quality from the best stalwarts of the town.
Source url:http://rege-ev.de/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36100&p=50805&sid=33dd33033e3f3a2ee7394d82f3f63ec3#p50805
Study Materials:
deco1400
law122 answers
fnsacc502 assessment answers
fnsacc501 assessment answers
comp3620 answers
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by taodavin9: 7:08am On May 12, 2022
Tao Davin is a guest lecturer for a renowned academic institution in the Canada. Tao Davin has pursued his Ph.D. in Sociology from Cornell University. She loves writing and blogging in her free time and has written for local magazines as well. She’s also an academic advisor and offers her support to students seeking online academic writing help.
essay typer
help with assignment
assignment writing service
business law case study help
buy cheap assignment online
cheap essay writers
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by dalesmith657: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
GotoAssignmentHelp is one of the most premier online academic assignment help service provider in the world. It provides the students services like Accounting Assignment Help, Thiess paper writing help, programming assignment help, coursework writing help, essay writing help, physics homework help Canada. Visit GotoAssignmentHelp.com For More Help Accounting Assignment Help
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by Willywins(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Every student of any academic level dreams of scoring high grades in class and making an impression in front of their professor, but hardly any get that chance. This is when Instant Assignment Help online comes into the picture and aids students in scoring their dream grades through the best assignment writing service.
Re: Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years by Hoppershaw: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Every student of any academic level dreams of scoring high grades in class and making an impression in front of their professor, but hardly any get that chance. This is when Assignment Help comes into the picture and aids students in scoring their dream grades through the best assignment writing service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calling On FG To Respond To Natural Disaster Unlawful - Buhari To Governors / I’m Not A Thief, I’m Not A Criminal – Suswam / Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Africa's Top Oil Producer After Pipeline Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.