Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital (35640 Views)

42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Muleriders: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
sad shocked shocked sad
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Coldie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
V

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by BarrElChapo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
[center] angry [/center]
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Siwisheswereesh: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
greenie77:

I hope you go to court in the.next hearing to defend them.with what you listed above.

A good lawyer will do the needful. This preliminary detention is his actual punishment.

2 Likes

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by BarrElChapo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
judetov2:
(1) 17 years old is no longer a minor
(2) it was not a rape case, business gone wrong.
(3) 72 year old man can not rape a 17 year old gal.

You and these 7 persons that liked and those that yet to like your post are sick in the head.. Google Benjamin Mendy rape and see why he is being incarcerated.
Also Google what is the legal age in Nigeria before you put yourself in trouble one day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by tutudesz: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
judetov2:
You look like a cultist and a rapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Antoeni(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is the most Suitable for rapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Sonnobax15(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
judetov2:
Guy,wait for me first....I dey come.. undecided

MODIFIED::::oya I don come..oya fall out undecided

3 Likes

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by joyandfaith: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
judetov2:

Do you know more than the Judge?
17 year old child is still a minor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
saphiere:
Dear men, continue raping. God will judge you all.
Thunder fire yo flea infested bushy cunt 4 that generation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by TheChameleon: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
BarrElChapo:

You and these 7 persons that liked and those that yet to like your post are sick in the head.. Google Benjamin Mendy rape and see why he is being incarcerated.
Also Google what is the legal age in Nigeria before you put yourself in trouble one day.

I can bet you that he would get tons of Likes.

My psychos here that would be taught a good lesson if they ever go to developed countries.

3 Likes

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by wink2015(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Few minute of pleasure stand to put them in years of imprisonment for running foul of the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by greenie77: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

A good lawyer will do the needful. This preliminary detention is his actual punishment.

I guess the "good lawyer" will prove beyond reasonable doubt that the 2 men never committed any crime that contravened the Section 31 of the Child Rights Law of Ekiti State, 2012.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Dapson73(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Suspect33:
Women are endangered species in the following places, Edo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Kwara and the entire northern Nigeria

Why don't you list the entire northern Nigeria?
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by onedayatime(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

This is the dumbest thing I've come across today. What are you even trying to imply? That once you're a teen then you can't be raped?
I'm so perturbed by this.
I pray your daughter doesn't go through this.

People are so sick in this country for real.

That is not what he means. What he is trying to say is that someone in his 70s won't have the power to pin the young lady down (he might intentionally forgot the other man who is 42 years). He also talked about business gone wrong which means he is saying the men refused to deliver on their earlier promise to the girl.

Now my own verdict: when you are too old for something, then you are too old for that thing.
As a man of that old age, what he should be concerned about should be his well being, and trying to live a life of worthy to emulate. Not to lying, no to raping etc
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by AZControversial(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
undecided
Some people and rape.....o ga ooo!
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
But a 72 with shaky hands will need an extra battery charger na!how comes.
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by greenie77: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
mmadu4:
serves her right . nigerian girls are useless.

Because the ones in your family are useless, does not mean it is so in every Nigerian family.

2 Likes

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by EndRape2(f): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Olodo, 17, years is a minor, in Nigeria law.

quote author=judetov2 post=105441621](1) 17 years old is no longer a minor
(3) 72 year old man can not rape a 17 year old gal.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by BarrElChapo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheChameleon:

I can bet you that he would get tons of Likes.

My psychos here that would be taught a good lesson if they ever go to developed countries.

As in eh, many don't understand the how the label "sex offender" can effectively ruin ones life out in developed countries, that's why rape news is taken with a pinch of salt in these climes.
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Paranganose: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
BarrElChapo:

on the contrary no rape case here according to the statement. It seems the teenager agreed with the 10k price before the incidents only for them to failed her after the sex. Moroever 17 years old girl is not a minor. I have seen 17 years old girl graduate.
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Siwisheswereesh: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
greenie77:

I guess the "good lawyer" will prove beyond reasonable doubt that the 2 men never committed any crime that contravened the Section 31 of the Child Rights Law of Ekiti State, 2012.

All he needs to establish is that there was no actual rape cool
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Suspect33:
Women are endangered species in the following places, Edo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Kwara and the entire northern Nigeria
Awusubilahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Omicron007: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Afonjas.

Fear them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Antoeni(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
One notorious Rapist spotted
mmadu4:

you are a fool . Your president is the one that deserves that.
Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Ghostrye: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
sounds more like a deal gone wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
This one na COLLABO...

1 Like

Re: 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
onedayatime:

That is not what he means. What he is trying to say is that someone in his 70s won't have the power to pin the young lady down (he might intentionally forgot the other man who is 42 years). He also talked about business gone wrong which means he is saying the men refused to deliver on their earlier promise to the girl.

Now my own verdict: when you are too old for something, then you are too old for that thing.
As a man of that old age, what he should be concerned about should be his well being, and trying to live a life of worthy to emulate. Not to lying, no to raping etc

E be like say you're oblivious of the fact that dem dey jazz person rape am.
Also, there are old men who are also fit to have sex, crazy romps.
The other guy could have pinned her down, allowed the old man have his way then when she's too tired, he'd go next.
Rape is on the rise in this country and it's sickening.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo / Girlfriend Flees As Boyfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.