Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage (9401 Views)

2023: Crisis Brews As PDP Stakeholders Accuse NWC Members Of Sabotage / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage by OVB123: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Ogun state is a epitome of disaster. Useless governor.
Re: Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage by xpee: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2021
This is what you get when incompetent persons are appointed into key positions by an incompetent Governor. As of today, Governance in Ogun State is nothing to write home about. The so-called Governor is not in touch with reality. He just stumbled into power. I wonder how he managed to own Hyden Petroleum.
Re: Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage by Tokotaya: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Useless thread by jobless people. A governor was there for 8 years, did nothing for you, you did not cry. Now another governor came in and decided to make life better for your community by constructing a road and all you can do is come up with mud to rub against him and his administration. If the width of the road is reduced inside somebody's estate, how does that affect you in your own estate? It would make sense if you are lobbying for your own estate to be included. It's unbelievable the kind of humans we have in this part of the world. No wonder Nigeria is like this. Shame.

I hope the governor and his commissioners will ignore the childish vituperations and get on with their work. I hear the gov is doing great on road infrastructure in many abandoned communities. Great men ignore irritants like this and just get on with their work.
Re: Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage by Sanjemiga: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abaranje road ikotun is having the same problem... we are watching how the width of the road was reduced.
Re: Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage by Abdogood(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
If the governor decides to stop the road project, all Arepo residents will suffer it. Let the communities keep buffing themselves.

Now I understand see why Nigerians are their own problem.

Road you all have beg previous government to do but ignore you all, he didn't. The present govt has commemce the road repair you all are fighting it. Make una borrow una self small brain na.

This Governor has done well for the people of Arepo. Let the community now behave themselves.

There are areas in Ogun looking forward for such infrastructure in their community as yours. Una dey busy carry una buffing enter paper.
Re: Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage by gymer(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tokotaya:
Useless thread by jobless people. A governor was there for 8 years, did nothing for you, you did not cry. Now another governor came in and decided to make life better for your community by constructing a road and all you can do is come up with mud to rub against him and his administration. If the width of the road is reduced inside somebody's estate, how does that affect you in your own estate? It would make sense if you are lobbying for your own estate to be included. It's unbelievable the kind of humans we have in this part of the world. No wonder Nigeria is like this. Shame.

I hope the governor and his commissioners will ignore the childish vituperations and get on with their work. I hear the gov is doing great on road infrastructure in many abandoned communities. Great men ignore irritants like this and just get on with their work.

Did you read that both the width and length of the road is being reduced from what was approved by the Governor? Are you also aware that other residents along that axis had their properties partially affected to ensure compliance with the approved plan by the Governor and that the Governor promised to pay compensation? This is not an issue with the Governor from what I read in other media and Channels TV broadcast on it. But the corruption in our system where a few priviledged ones would want to use their position to do things that affect the public. The road is a thoroughfare that passes Journalist estate. So there is no basis for reducing it or terminating it at the end of Journalist estate instead of at Ebute that was approved by the Governor. The Commissioner of works and that of information who is a Journalist and has a property in the estate has some questions to answer to the Governor. unfortunately, in our clime, nothing dey happen.
Re: Road Construction: Arepo Residents Accuse Ade Akinsanya, Fort Hermon Of Sabotage by gymer(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Abdogood:
If the governor decides to stop the road project, all Arepo residents will suffer it. Let the communities keep buffing themselves.

Now I understand see why Nigerians are their own problem.

Road you all have beg previous government to do but ignore you all, he didn't. The present govt has commemce the road repair you all are fighting it. Make una borrow una self small brain na.

This Governor has done well for the people of Arepo. Let the community now behave themselves.

There are areas in Ogun looking forward for such infrastructure in their community as yours. Una dey busy carry una buffing enter paper.

I think you are getting it wrong. The people are saying do not shortchanged the tax payer by collecting money for a road that is 2.35km long and 15m wide and reduces it to 3/4 of the length and width of about 10m. Trust me, the contactor will never refund the excess fund from the variation to the government treasury. I think those protesting including the traditional ruler of the place have a right to do so and the protest is not against the Governor from what I read and watch on Channels TV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court: PDP Members Accuse Ihedioha Of Plotting Onyereri’s Removal / Great Ogboru Is Moving To ACN? / President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.