Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother (272 Views)

Tuface Brother, Charles Fires Back At Annie Idibia For Calling Him Lazy / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother by jlinkssolutions: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie, in her clapback, told Charles that Tuface Idibia is “tired” because everyone is “trying to suck him dry”.

She added that Charles is coming online to insult her despite living under her roof.

Maybe you all don’t know your brother is tired! Everyone trying to suck him dry! Cos you have a successful brother na that wan make u lazy ! Sad ! Living under my roof n coming here to insult me n my mother !!! He has 7 kids ! Yet u all want to suck him dry! If trying to protect my husband n the lives of kids makes me evil! DO BE IT ! I am evil them !

Re: Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother by Onyi22(f): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother by WibusJaga: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021

This Tuface brother for no put mouth for this husband-wife matter; especially on social media. What happens tomorrow to him if they eventually reconcile?
Re: Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother by clarocuzioo(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie please stop. Keep you family issues off the social media. it will only complicate issues the.more.

We love 2Baba, but we will admit his dick is a global dick.
Re: Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother by dallasi: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Calabar woman married idoma man...hmmmm. I blame 2face oo..see fine girls for Otukpo but you go carry wan "chunguli" dey control you upandan now
Re: Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother by dallasi: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

This Tuface brother for no put mouth for this husband-wife matter; especially on social media. What happens tomorrow to him if they eventually reconcile?

Meaning what? the wife have no common regards for the husband family. Imagine her mum staying with them ,what if reverse is the case??
Re: Annie Idibia Fires Back At Tuface Brother by zickyclef: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Is she saying she uses juju to protect her husband.?

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Nini And Cross Engage In A Serious Fight And She Refuse Amend (watch Video) / Davido's N200M Challenge|how It Started|how Far He Have Made So Far / Caleb C - Bbn Aspirant Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.