Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture (51140 Views)

Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff / Winners Of African Player Of The Year Award From 1992 To Present (Photos) / UEFA Champions League Draws And Ronaldo Bags UEFA Best Player Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Flows001:
I laugh at your ignorance cheesy grin..
Messi already entered the Guinness world record since 2012 when he scored 91 goals in a calendar year. He has more than 5 other Guinness world record to his name.
Don't mind PENALDIANS.
Let's see how penaldo will win Ballon D'or this year through Penalties & Twitter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by ovye15: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good for him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
The GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Lamasta(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Flows001:
I laugh at your ignorance cheesy grin..
Messi already entered the Guinness world record since 2012 when he scored 91 goals in a calendar year. He has more than 5 other Guinness world record to his name.
This is 2021 not 2012 stop leaving on past glories and celebrate grace...All this jealousy will do you no good...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by RedEnergy: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Messi is on 76 presently but has age and talent on his side. He might break Ronaldo's record by the time he retires from Argentina if he plays a lot of country games. Time will tell. Congratulations to CR7, very impressive record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Lamasta(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind PENALDIANS.
Let's see how penaldo will win Ballon D'or this year through Penalties & Twitter grin grin

Nothing new in Baloon D'or both have won it so what's the fuss there that you pessi fans will not let us hear word moreover pessi is not gonna win it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him...I pray mk this guiness award motivate am to win his next balloon d or bcoz Leo is about winning his 7th n cr7 still dey 5th..
I wont be happy seeing Leo with dt award again next season bcox it eliminates d hunger, competition n d drive dt pushed leo to keep winning it..
na ballon d or be the real deal, leo gat more n dts wat matters most
What is football without goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
against farmers, cabmen and part time footballers from andorra, lithuania, latvia lol

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by princewarri1985: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
When the lion roars in the forest other animals shivers, CR7 is the real G.O.A.T. and i dont think the premiership is ready for Ronaldo yet, the real nightmare to defenders is back, if Ronaldo can conquer The italian Seria A, the league with the best defence in the world and winning the golden boot, that means English premiership will be like a walk in the park to him, another golden boot and balon dor loading including europe best player.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
viviangist:
Shared with Caption ... .

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWiaHngNEW/

After all these gra gra and you later come no score for Man U; Arsenal fans go roast you like boli and vulture Grill
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Naybahood(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Of course, that's what is obtainable in this currently prevailing civilization. humans get celebrated for shallow achievements.

That's why we so much yearn for the coming of 'The Unity'. The Unity will soon come and he'll stir the course of civilization towards such a progressive path where people will start getting celebrated for things that really matter and shallow things will get their due (lower) attention.

we await your coming of grace, The Unity! grin

Which wan be this again ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
some PENALDIANS are still arguing that Penaldo has got more international trophies that Messi.
They haven't woken up yet.

They never wondered how MESSI could win just one international trophy as they purport and still overtake Penaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congrats CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by samwillyco1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
What a BAD news to Messi FANS

Congratulations CR 7

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Utanisco(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
only goat in aso rock
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Numerouno94(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lamasta:
Pessi fans no go sleep well this week grin

grin grin grin Messi get too jawe. angry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by SchoolGate: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Congratulations on this bro, another one will be sent by Guinness in the coming months

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Ronaldo be making history every day cool
Through Penalties he stole.
He went & stole CAVANI'S SHIRT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Masterkernel1: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
zickyclef:
Something's wey ezemuo Mess I go soon collect.

You need education, Messi international goals is 50+ at 35 and you want him to play till 50, right?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Lamasta(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin grin grin Messi get too jawe. angry
Ronaldo news this week dey pain all of una no be small grin make una take heart....

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by viyon02: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
I said it CR7 is iconic and a brand, what else do you want from him, you can't just change his Jessy number, even after his retirement from football, his brand Cr7 still continue to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by brumeonos(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
zickyclef:
Something's wey ezemuo Mess I go soon collect.
he nor fit until he die bros, make una know how to congratulate and appreciate good things for life.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Masterkernel1: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
mmadu4:
useless guy . he looks gay to me

Mmadu take your medication serious. He's gay with 4 kids, right?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by GoshenNLA(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Give honour to whom it’s due
.. NEW SEASON 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
When you exist in an environment with equal opportunity, that is the result. CR7 is a hardworking record breaker.

Same reason Nigerians excel outside the shores of the con3.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
#GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by goddons50: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
NA WA O.....NA EVERYDAY THIS GUY DY RECEIVE AWARD.....GUYS MAKE WE DY WORK HARD SO THAT ANYTHING WEY WE TOUCH GO TURN TO GOLD....RONALDO HAS REALLY THOUGHT THE WORLD THAT ONE CAN MAKE HARDWORK LOOK LIKE A GIFT...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by AdTimmy: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who dash am that of 2021

paulolee:
congrats to him...I pray mk this guiness award motivate am to win his next balloon d or bcoz Leo is about winning his 7th n cr7 still dey 5th..
I wont be happy seeing Leo with dt award again next season bcox it eliminates d hunger, competition n d drive dt pushed leo to keep winning it..
na ballon d or be the real deal, leo gat more n dts wat matters most
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by paulolee(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdTimmy:
Who dash am that of 2021

December no far again my gee...na sure winning n na only long injury fit stop am..
na Jorginho or kante dm wan gv?? face reality bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture by waja(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kaybenny:
Haters gon hate but you remain the biggest he-GOAT ever.
CR7
cool
Hahahaha, He GOAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.