Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] (14787 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict, Gatekeeper For Stealing $20,000 (Picture) / Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by Customerspride: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by anambraamaka: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
temitope27:
That's what They're known for, thanks to that omoluabi CP that's helping these barbarian clean there filty land

70 years old Man undecided
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by Patrioticman007(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
tutudesz:
Once a criminal always a criminal undecided
Once a bandit always a bandit undecided
Once a terrorist always a terrorist undecided
Once a cultist always a cultist undecided
undecided

When Ipobian pigs broke the jail & released these criminals to the public, they said they are innocent Igbo's arrested by the zoo. By the time these ex convicts release their venoms into the pig pen then shall they know khaki no be leather.
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by tutudesz: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Patrioticman007:

When Ipobian pigs broke the jail & released this criminals to the public, they said they are innocent
A jailbird will always find his way back to jail

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kongo jew possess natural killer instinct......they are bloody like their master fulani

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by Abiriba1stson: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Thank God. The killer of Ugwa Jacob will never go unpunished. And they will also pay for kidnapping my friend's wife (Susan Kevin).

Meanwhile, both Ugwa Jacob and Mrs Susan Kevin are natives of Abiriba not Ohafia.
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by geraldfavour(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abiriba1stson:
Thank God. The killer of Ugwa Jacob will never go unpunished. And they will also pay for kidnapping my friend's wife (Susan Kevin).

Meanwhile, both Ugwa Jacob and Mrs Susan Kevin are natives of Abiriba not Ohafia.
yes I know abiriba well but am not from that town but all my Xmas is there the town na cruse from bonxe house to my boss house is not far

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by geraldfavour(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abiriba1stson:

I don't think you are the abiriba first son I know ( small jumbo)?
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by Blackmen07: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good that they where apprehend. Hope these ipob miscreants join and continue to worship their lord , savior and god king albaino hunchback mazi kanu in jail.

Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by Bngf: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by Abiriba1stson: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
geraldfavour:
I don't think you are the abiriba first son I know ( small jumbo)?

No, I'm not Kelvin Jumbo
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by dk58(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
cool Young crooks and big fools they are
They hate school and books
They love booze and boobs
Re: Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:20am On Sep 04, 2021
In the East they will show us their pictures but in the north we will only read the news without seeing any pictures

1 Nigeria indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Ghanaian Young Armed Robbers Caught By Security Operatives With Charms. Photos / Girl Child Activist Arraigned For Abuse & Enslavement Of Her Housemaid / Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.