Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fasting For All Spring Prospects Tomorrow. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fasting For All Spring Prospects Tomorrow. (871 Views)

C.I.S Diploma In Securities And Investment(prospects) / Prospects In M.sc Estate Management / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasting For All Spring Prospects Tomorrow. by Lagoseko(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2007
Those of us that are waiting for spring have have resolved to do do 12am to 3pm fasting for spring and for our heart desire. Test and see that the Lord is Good.I would be online till 6pm to get ur responses.
Re: Fasting For All Spring Prospects Tomorrow. by mokpas: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2007
My Brother ve fasted before but i will fast again, i no God is a prayer answering God but we have to be specific in our prayers.What is the state of spring bank now ? is the bank okay now, are we praying to get a job in spring bank or praying that we get another job.someone in this forum said that they are waiting for those that are suppose to finish youth service next month so we can do the training together. Well i dont know how true that is.Does anybody have any info about this ? Nevertheless let us pray.
Re: Fasting For All Spring Prospects Tomorrow. by tochikc: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
GOD HAS ALREADY DONE IT,
If u can wait for close to 1 year, i dont think
its wise to complain because u are already in.
The bank is strong as stated by the
GOVERNOR of CBN Mr CHUKWUMA SOLUDO.
Its well bros trust in my GOD, ur GOD, our GOD
THE GOD OF MYIMPOSSIBILITIES
Re: Fasting For All Spring Prospects Tomorrow. by klinklin: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
Bros,
am also interested in the fasting issue, but there is something most of us always neglect to add in this nairaland forum-DATE- I know you said tomorrow but when is your tomorrow when I cant even see when you wrote in? Or am I ignorant of how to know?

(1) (Reply)

Nbl Sales Executive / Celtel Recruiting / Making The First 10 Minutes Of An Interview Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.