Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) (37411 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bluntemperor:

You got Sense.
Africans have stolen so much and to hide,so they choose the White man's land to water and blossom,so that even in their grave,they will prefer it there.But the Whiteman got a better Sense to rather invest it in Charities by spreading his Wealth to generations unborn!
Are you aware that many Europeans, USA Universities and Research Centers, include Nobel Prizes are through generational Charities sponsorship? That makes Whiteman think like God for a better tomorrow for their unborn Children.Here in Nigeria, despite the Corruption in corridors of power,we can't stll guarantee stable 24/7 light since 1960!
Shameful!

It is only those who have never lived in the West who will be worshipping and butt licking the "whiteman" as you're doing here.

I just feel sorry for self-hating Africans like you with absolutely no clue about what is on the other side of the pond.
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Ok12345(f): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yaaayy !!!tinubu is on his feet

God thank you ooo
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Kenn55: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is a private abode, not an official residence and the last time I checked Tinubu is not a public official, he left public office decades ago. He's a private citizen and he's entitled to his private life, he has no public or official residence.

He's a private citizen and he can do whatever he wants with his life, he's not responsible for your life and he's not collecting allocations or taxes to run any state in Nigeria or to manage your life.

The last time I checked, he's not collecting allocations from any state especially your state in particular.

Channel and waste your energy on your own elected and appointed public officials who are responsible for the rot in your own communities and the ones collecting your taxes and allocation.

Free the man and face your own leaders, he owes you nothing.

You are right
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Asgard73: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Batam:

om'ale

Rule 2
Seun mynd lalasticlala
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by GEEBITE: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Remove the log in your eyes first. Can you post pictures of Makoko ,Ijora Badia, Amukoko and some other shanties even behind VGC. They are worse than this image.
NGpatriot:

I agree with you, the same way some bastards leave this rotten hell hole in their abia village to wail, rant, scream and yell at other people instead of demanding accountability from their own useless village leaders..

Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by GEEBITE: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
A politically exposed person(PEP) is a life status that remains unchanged even under financial laws. You will not call a two term governor and a former senator a private citizen. He is even a husband to a serving senator and a major decision maker in the ruling party. Please his affairs are no longer private.
NGpatriot:

This is a private abode, not an official residence and the last time I checked Tinubu is not a public official, he left public office decades ago. He's a private citizen and he's entitled to his private life, he has no public or official residence.

He's a private citizen and he can do whatever he wants with his life, he's not responsible for your life and he's not collecting allocations or taxes to run any state in Nigeria or to manage your life.

The last time I checked, he's not collecting allocations from any state especially your state in particular.

Channel and waste your energy on your own elected and appointed public officials who are responsible for the rot in your own communities and the ones collecting your taxes and allocation.

Free the man and face your own leaders, he owes you nothing.

Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by ensamy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Until 2023 he will be in London...
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by ECHICHE: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
I wonder why people will waste hard earned money flying thousands of miles to UK to visit Tinubu. I suspect the money spent are looted fund.
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by NGpatriot: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rugaria:

I'm bitter because he fixed Buhari as the president of this country. He made a chronic igbo hater a president over igbos because of his owambe ambitions and that's unforgivable..

I'm also bitter because he wants to run for the president and to make his walking stick the vice president.. This is not good.. That's Why I'm verrrrrrrrrry BITTER.
Cleared now?

This is the thing about you Igbos, you love to focus on individuals when in fact the individuals did not vote themselves into office, millions of Nigerians walked to the polling stations to vote the candidates of their choice, that's democracy, something you ipob know nothing about.

Btw, did Tinubu called to inform you or announce anywhere that he's trying to become president or it's just the typical ipob fraudulent and fake rubbiish?

Rant and spew all your hateful, bitter and bigoted nonsense you desire, millions of Nigerians are still going to head to the polls to vote in their prefered candidates and I doubt if the winning candidate is ipob or PDP related..

Sucks to be you Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by NGpatriot: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
GEEBITE:
[s]A politically exposed person(PEP) is a life status that remains unchanged even under financial laws. You will not call a two term governor and a former senator a private citizen.[/s] He is even a husband to a serving senator and a major decision maker in the ruling party. Please his affairs are no longer private.

So, Tinubu is an elected official with an official and public office and he also collects salary, taxes and allocations as a government official to rule and manage your village life?

Abge, confine this ignorant rubbish to your fellow Igbos..

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by NGpatriot: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Igbos don't care about this horrible tragedy under their nose, a tragedy forced on them by their own official and elected official, they people that they put in office to manage their lives, but they are committing suicide if Tinubu, a private man from a faraway state..

And you wonder why that region is the poorest, dirtiest, nastiest and hopeless with the most horrible leaders in Nigeria.

Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
How tall is the camera man making them look like mushrooms?
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by chrisdolly(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rugaria:

I'm bitter because he fixed Buhari as the president of this country. He made a chronic igbo hater a president over igbos because of his owambe ambitions and that's unforgivable..

I'm also bitter because he wants to run for the president and to make his walking stick the vice president.. This is not good.. That's Why I'm verrrrrrrrrry BITTER.
You will forever be bitter niyen, bcs he will still rule over you and make you more bitter. My fear for you now is suicide, don't try it!!!
Cleared now?
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Inspirelove: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people visiting their god.
The greatest Yoruba man both dead and alive...
Even oduduwA no reach am.

Hail god of Yoruba land ! Puppet king of Lagos. Chief slave of Fulani caliphate. ... and oppressor of his fellows

clap for yourself for being stupid and lacking in wisdom.
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by success2me(f): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by NGpatriot: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Hail god of Yoruba land ! Puppet king of Lagos. Chief slave of Fulani caliphate. ... and oppressor of his fellows

And this is your own god who is now a monkey inside zoo jail chopping watery beans and getting romanced by other inmates inside zoo prison.

grin grin grin

Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Itabossi: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
I have been observing each time people Come to visit baba in London he always wore the same shoe all the time....
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Gfskw: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Why is he staying in london for long
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Real SLAVES.
Chestbeating cowards that couldn't get Ordinary PDP Presidential ticket from their Masters up North now has the moral right to insult the Yorubas WITH IRON BALLS.

That's not commonsensical
Asgard73:

Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by witworth(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na sick patient people go dey great for hospital, Tinubu dey collect home medical treatment in disguise of a vacation.
No be him country be dat so d man is ill.
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by witworth(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na sick patient people go dey greet for hospital, Tinubu dey collect home medical treatment in disguise of a vacation.
No be him country be dat so d man is ill.
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by GEEBITE: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Predictable in myopism.Even a bonafide Yoruba man
that speaks contrary is an IPOB. City man, life does not begin and end in Lagos and an African without an attached ancestral village is probably a roaming spirit.
NGpatriot:

So, Tinubu is an elected official with an official and public office and he also collects salary, taxes and allocations as a government official to rule and manage your village life?

Abge, confine this ignorant rubbish to your fellow Igbos..

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by seguno2: 4:05am On Sep 04, 2021
olaboy33:
Baba went to London to rest and recover, they should let him have just that. Enough of all these visitations.

By the way, where is Remi Tinubu ??

She is f**king her life away with her sugar boys.
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by NGpatriot: 4:53am On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
GEEBITE:
Predictable in myopism.Even a bonafide Yoruba man
that speaks contrary is an IPOB. City man, life does not begin and end in Lagos and an African without an attached ancestral village is probably a roaming spirit.
[/s]

Not interested in your bonafide ipobian rubbish..
Re: Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Rule 2
Seun mynd lalasticlala

The rule 2 you quoted has really indicted you.
If the rule is to be upheld you are meant to be banned for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election / MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) / FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.