Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,067 members, 6,548,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 01:09 AM

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat (288 Views)

Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) / Seeking for direction to the IDP / Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by ebukajay184: 11:58am On Sep 03
Benue Insecurity: Even when I’m on my wife and remember the IDPs, I go flat — Gov. Ortom

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTVOFjRAzRX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB81UHsQZxI

Lalasticlala

Re: Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03
grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by osamz007: 12:07pm On Sep 03
Baba still dey knack

Re: Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by sapientia(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03
Benue man

Hehehehe

Liar grin grin
Re: Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by Authority1o1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03
Okay...

Why should his mind be wandering when one should be at the service of one's wife?

Your president would rather have an erection.
Re: Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03
But Buhari is always in the other room even with his shrinked dick
Re: Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 03
Hmmm
Re: Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat by fourboys: 3:55pm On Sep 03
This man dey fire from all cylinder grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bandits are northern youths, you're foolish if you think Buhari will kill them.. / Update: Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky Met With Families Of Martyrs / White Prof. Exposes Foreign Agenda To Keep Africans In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.