Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition (1021 Views)

Local Turkeys For Sale / 6weeks Local Turkeys Are For Sale In Ibadan / Matured Foreign & Local Turkeys For Sale (in Ibadan). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by raftofarm(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
RAFTO INTEGRATED FARM is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to carry on the business of Poultry Farming In Nigeria, for those of you that wants to eat turkey meat this december period here is the right opportunity for you, we have 6-8weeks old local healthy turkey for an affordable price we deliver nationwide. For booking tel:07042099994 you can also connect to us through (WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, JIJI & LINKEDIN)

1 Like

Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by samuel051: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Scammer tunde grin grin grin
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by raftofarm(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
i beg ur pardon, what soft of immature comment is this kindly delete that senseless comment before i take legal actions against u, i have the CAC of my farm
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by sammywyse: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can we see your face, please?

samuel051:
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by samuel051: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
sammywyse:
Can we see your face, please?

lolz why do I want to see my face?? grin grin grin
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by raftofarm(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
u must be a fool and a illiterate for such comment
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by samuel051: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by samuel051: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Run o scammer tunde on board
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by raftofarm(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2021
fool, it's jealousy that will surely kill you and your household, you are envious because nobody is buying your bullshits
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by samuel051: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by sammywyse: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Because I wish to do business with you.

I need you to hold one or two of your turkeys in your hands or do a video using front camera with your face clearly shown and your turkeys at the background.

I need this conviction for comfort before proceeding with you.

samuel051:
lolz why do I want to see my face?? grin grin grin
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by samuel051: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
sammywyse:
Because I wish to do business with you.

I need you to hold one or two of your turkeys in your hands or do a video using front camera with your face clearly shown and your turkeys at the background.

lolz.. check very well,I'm not the seller scammer.. grin grin grin
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by sammywyse: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oh, my apologies.

My request was meant to be directed to the seller.

samuel051:
lolz.. check very well,I'm not the seller scammer.. grin grin grin
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by sammywyse: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2021

raftofarm:
RAFTO INTEGRATED FARM is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to carry on the business of Poultry Farming In Nigeria, for those of you that wants to eat turkey meat this december period here is the right opportunity for you, we have 6-8weeks old local healthy turkey for an affordable price we deliver nationwide. For booking tel:07042099994 you can also connect to us through (WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, JIJI & LINKEDIN)
Re: Local Turkeys That Were Bred In A Hygienic Condition by samuel051: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
sammywyse:
Oh, my apologies.

My request was meant to be directed to the seller.

better run,he is a notorious scammer..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Local Turkeys For Sale / Ghana Fish Farming And Fish Feed Production / Defeathering Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.