Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) (28078 Views)

If God Be For Me’: Nosa & Folabi Nuel Team Up On New Single [video] / Caze – Owo Ni Swagga Ft. Olamide / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by illicit(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Life is good
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by sylve11: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kisstomboli:

Depression is real.. I have been having symptoms lately and decided to go run a general test and i tested positive to HIV.

Please avoid unprotected sex my people.. am loosing it

Sorry bro.

I wish you well. cool

1 Like

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawao, e come be like say I no dey serious with my life. cry cry cry
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kisstomboli:

Depression is real.. I have been having symptoms lately and decided to go run a general test and i tested positive to HIV.

Do you have girl frd
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Kisstomboli: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

If you no dey whyne us.. go take drugs

Don't derail the topic

I would have appreciated if you just kept mute

5 Likes

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Kisstomboli: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sirjendon:

Do you have girl frd

I used to, but we broke up October last year.

1 Like

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kids stuff
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by eastOFwest(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Amagite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLNtxWhBowo

Oluwatenola Jermaine Womandi popularly known as LordMaine, son of business mogul and fashion goddess, Toyin Lawani, has released his single ‘Swagga’ with an official video.

LordMaine doubles as a songwriter, having written with his step dad, Segun Wealth, via Tiannah’s Empire records.

LordMaine, 7, who was one of the performing artistes at his mum’s wedding, has performed in front of large crowds at the Ochacho festival, Exquisite Magazine awards, some of his moms shows and several birthday parties as a Guest Artiste.

The budding artiste took interest in music and started playing musical instruments at 2.

According to his mother, award winning serial Entrepreneur , “He will run on stage to grab the mic at any show we go or play the drums and piano. Which got me to enroll him at fliptyce music school then , Although I want him to pursue his musical dreams, but school is priority,but I let him drop something new on holidays”.

LordMaine is also a Top model who has represented several Major brands as Brand Ambassador, an actor, a comedian, a Vlogger and business man. At 7 he runs 5 major businesses; a shoe brand, a biscuit brand a styling brand, a Body building brand and a fashion brand.

“Swagga” is now out on all platforms.

I'm sure there are laws against what this woman is trying to do with this boy. Surely this is child abuse?

4 Likes

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by rollandben(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
The boy get swag aha...he proved that
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by filleSouriante(f): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
If only our parents allowed us to explore our talents when we were kids

As for me
Once my son is born, I will give him football to kick
If he kick it correctly, I will just send him to football academy immediately
Make I follow chop premier league money

What if he doesn't kick it correctly, u go send m go fashion school? grin
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
not a death sentence. cheer up

Kisstomboli:

1 Like

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Dinmaaa5: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Getelix:

No cause for alarm brotherman, I know about a very good native doctor that has a cure to almost every disease including HIV, your case will not be an exception. Just hit me up okay

Bros fear God ooo

1 Like

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by wallstreetnews: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by ogwucheveekee(f): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kisstomboli:

don't worry... bounce on with your life.nothing spoil...GOD will arrange and make things easy for you

2 Likes

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by wealthgoddess: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kisstomboli:

What were your symptoms
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow. Nice one boy
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

It is well.
Honestly...

1 Like

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by jeff1607(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
What is this

Juju
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Freelane33(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t call what is not to yourself bro
Kisstomboli:

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol, crap
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by AfroKnight: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol.

Let me not talk. Parents should stop pushing kids to do just anything
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by PrincessEstates: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
He’s so cute, I couldn’t stop smiling. With that his little kid voice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Belafonte(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Child stars hardly end up well. The dopamine rush is something they cannot easily control.

It's unfortunate that a mother would put her child through this kind of experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Belafonte(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
AfroKnight:
Lol.
Let me not talk. Parents should stop pushing kids to do just anything
As in.
I feel sorry for the young man
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by lifenija: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
the only good thing about d song is d video quality.
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kisstomboli:

Post your test result if not na lie.
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
What kind of dirty parenting is this. Make this kid focus on school fgs. Dem no dey force talent
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kisstomboli:

This is not the end bro, just take your drugs and don't miss it for once, don't let your mind be clouded by negative thoughts, HIV isn't a death sentence.
Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by iwuchukwutony(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
No matter where a child pass come life he must have a story to tell some day.

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by anambraamaka: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
The video clean
No be say the song bad.
The boy needs direction In the studio
They need to mix his vocals properly
They need to write age appropriate songs for Him.

2 Likes

Re: Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Shirley03:
Young blood grow up first before you scatter your mental health..

Blame the abomination he has as a mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa In The Guiness Bookof Record / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 / Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.