Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? (2731 Views)

My experience in Bahrain / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / My Trip To Sweden And Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
My friend’s elder brother told him to do an international passport and get ready to leave this country.
His brother mentioned three countries that he knows nothing about, namely, Kuwait, Berlin, and Poland.

The person in question has a degree in philosophy and religious studies.
I think there is an opportunity for him to do a master's degree if he chooses to go to Poland.

Please your objective advice is needed here to help my friend to decide his future.
Which country should he go to and why?
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Jashub: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tell him to get out of Nigeria first , once he is out , he can decide on where to base himself but for now o , let him stay committed to getting out of this shithole

2 Likes

Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
Tell him to get out of Nigeria first , once he is out , he can decide on where to base himself but for now o , let him stay committed to getting out of this shithole

Thank you! He will leave eventually.
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
@Lalasticlala
@Mind44
Please move to the front page
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Offpointng: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
realglob:

You shouldn't be saying thank you to Jashub for such shitty advice and that's basically the mistake we make and then reality get on us and finally become a nuisance to the host country. he's saying the guy should just leave Nigeria first, to where really?? he's not even talking bout u weighing ur odds, taking a research and get info from Nigerians in diaspora who have at a point had problems with such country or destination, pitfalls to avoid and all. don't say Thank you, tell ur bro or guy to take his time to be info rich so he'd avoid scammers (scammers usually take on desperate people) and lastly know where to go and what to do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Jashub: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
realglob:

Germany would be nice , but Poland would be better . But advise him to stay clear off Kuwait for reasons best known to me . Peace

2 Likes

Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Godswillu(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
For me Poland okay
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Juliusmalema2: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tell him to go to Germany, spend 1 month move to Poland, spend 2 weeks and finally settle in Kuwait cos he stands a chance of owning an oil well in Kuwait.
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
Germany would be nice , but Poland would be better . But advise him to stay clear off Kuwait for reasons best known to me . Peace

Please what are those best reasons why he should stay away from Kuwait?
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Godswillu:
For me Poland okay
Why Poland?
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Tell him to go to Germany, spend 1 month move to Poland, spend 2 weeks and finally settle in Kuwait cos he stands a chance of owning an oil well in Kuwait.

But Germany is not in the option
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Juliusmalema2: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
realglob:

But Germany is not in the option
Oga where Berlin de? Abi Berlin na country?
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Jashub: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
realglob:

Please what are those best reasons why he should stay away from Kuwait?
You won't understand. But those who have been there will know what I'm saying
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
You won't understand. But those who have been there will know what I'm saying

Please can you share those reasons
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Oga where Berlin de? Abi Berlin na country?

It Bahrain and not Berlin, my mistake.
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lalasticlala
@Mind44
Please help move to the front page
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Limassol(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
It depends:What does he intends to do there? Hutsling and schooling? And how much is his budget?
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Limassol:
It depends:What does he intends to do there? Hutsling and schooling? And how much is his budget?

Hustling..
He has someone ready to pay for everything.
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Limassol(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
realglob:

Hustling..
He has someone ready to pay for everything.
I would have suggested Kuwait but it's policies are unclear. While the minimum wage is a mere $200, the average kuwaiti citizen earns times 17 of that, plus the relatively lack of Nigerians there makes getting reliable info elusive. Where does your sponsorer lives?

1 Like

Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Limassol:
I would have suggested Kuwait but it's policies are unclear. While the minimum wage is a mere $200, the average kuwaiti citizen earns times 17 of that, plus the relatively lack of Nigerians there makes getting reliable info elusive. Where does your sponsorer lives?
He lives in Nigeria.
Why do you ask?
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Limassol:

Is this minimum wage on monthly or weekly basis?
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Limassol(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
realglob:

Is this minimum wage on monthly or weekly basis?
Monthly. But keep in mind as in most countries, some migrants earn higher than the minimum wage, depending on many factors.
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by Limassol(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
realglob:
He lives in Nigeria. Why do you ask?
so that he can give you first hand information.
Re: Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For? by realglob(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Limassol:
so that he can give you first hand information.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get (NOC) No Objection Certificate. / Mozambique Visa / Is Oguta Lake In Imo State The Most Beautiful Natural Spot In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.