Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Can A Man Of God Be Satanic? By Dr Osondu Chimezie Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Man Of God Be Satanic? By Dr Osondu Chimezie Nworu (143 Views)

Hon. Jim Okolo Chimezie Appointed As UMEC West African Coordinator / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Father Geoffrey Mark Chimezie In Umuahia / Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Of God Be Satanic? By Dr Osondu Chimezie Nworu by Ventrue: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can a man of God be Satanic in some of his actions, dealing with someone in one way or another? When we say a man of God, we mean a General Overseer, pastor, preacher, teacher, evangelist, deacon o deaconess, and more, not charlatans we know are in witcraft who use demons to prophesy and teach or preach. Here we are talking about real men of God called by our Lord Jesus Christ into the ministry. Can such personality, as described in this article, act satanic? The answer is capital YES.
Let us go to the dictionary to see the meaning of Satanic. The dictionary says the definition of satanic is as follows: A) of or characteristic of Satan; for example, "the Charismatic Movement continues its relentless search for evidence of satanic influence." B) Connected with Satanism example "a satanic cult." D) Evil, "only a satanic mind could have placed the death-dealing bomb at the hospital." Then similar words are diabolical, fiendish, devilish, demonic, demoniac, and demoniacal.

First of all, we are all human beings. The scripture says Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years James 5:17. The same Elijah who could pray it would not rain and call down fire from heaven. To show he was a man with blood and flesh like you and me. He ran from a woman he could call fire to consume as he shouted against the soldiers. Now hear his chinwag with God. There he went into a cave and spent the night. And the word of the Lord came to him: "What are you doing here, Elijah?" He replied, "I have been very zealous for the Lord God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, torn down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too" (1 Kings 19:9-10). Even the bible confirmed it. Elijah was afraid and ran for his life. When he came to Beersheba in Judah, he left his servant there 1 Kings 19:3. That was human, right!
The scripture you and I base our knowledge of God also says the acts of the flesh are blatant:
• sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery
• idolatry and witchcraft
• hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21, and envy
• drunkenness, orgies, and the like
As I did before, I warn you that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-20).

Because of the sinful nature of humankind in which we were all born, anyone, no matter whom you may think you are or level in the vineyard of our Lord. You can easily fall prey to any of the mention acts of the flesh. The higher you think you have attained, the higher the risk to become satanic without even knowing; even if the Holy Spirit is telling you, "look sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it" Genesis 4:7b. You will ignore Him as Cain did. Because you now have fame, money, congregation large than ten cities, you can influence anyone with prophecy only can and should serve the Holy Spirit. You are now jealous and envy whomever you notice God is using, especially in the area where you feel you are champion like prophecy. You feel challenged out of fear of being irrelevant. While those who built the church like Apostle Paul would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but he would rather have you prophesy (1 Corinthians 14:5a).
You would not like anyone in your ministry to prophesy for fear that the person may struggle with you. Some ministers even mince God's words or encourage members of their congregation for fear of the aftermath success of that member.

As we say in Nigeria, "If he succeed now he no go know us again, He go begin make guy." It is now rife for some ministers to make unguided statements about killing another human being they are supposed to save the soul. Thou shall not kill (Exodus 20:3). Satanic. Many even go further to engaging in fornication, adultery, and sexual immorality because, by their statues and wherewithal, they can buy journalists and the authority thinking and saying to themselves and those ladies concerned, "who will believe you." If no one believes, remember you have Jesus told your types will not inherit the kingdom of God.

What have you to gain, after all the money in this world, fame, big-name, and more titles you are striving to achieve and lose your soul like that loser Satan who lost his proper place in heaven. Beware! Even though no one will believe that you coupled them or sinned, remember He saw you. And nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before his eyes to whom we must give account (Hebrews 4:13). He has already told you, "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God" Mark 10:25. I know you do not care. Holy Spirit said you would care.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Stops Payment Of Controversial $418m To Consultants On Paris Club / Trillions Of VAT From The South Have Been Wasted On Boko Haram / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.