Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Wordze Discount For Seomoz Readers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordze Discount For Seomoz Readers (152 Views)

Some Ground Rules For Seomoz Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordze Discount For Seomoz Readers by Manish7037: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
I worked out a $20 discount with WordZe for SEOMoz readers. This is reduced from the normal price of $45. It only lasts two days, so take advantage of it quickly before the price goes up.drow last names
Just to refresh your memory, if you're wondering what WordZe is, it's a new keyword research tool. The benefits of this tool over others is:
1. It's less expensive.
2. Patented WordRank Technology to let you know how many links you need for your site to rank.
3. Dig down on keywords more deeply than any other tool out there.
4. Daily, weekly, and monthly top keywords.
5. Historical keyword counts. drow last names
Now, the last time I posted about this I got a lot of flack about their data sources. Yes, I do happen to know what data sources WordZe has. However, it's competitive information and Levi has asked me not to disclose it.
I have been actively using this system and in various forums I've been reading various reviews. So far everything has been positive, with people saying they are either making or saving money with this tool.
Your mileage of course might vary, but I think it's worth your time to check it out.
Incidentally, I did a Keyword Tool Roundup that you might find interesting.
G-Man
P.S. The link for wordze is just a discount code link. It's not an affiliate link, and other than being a user I have no benefit from providing the link smiley

Visit This: getloadedinthepark

(1) (Reply)

How To Import MSG To EMLX File / I Will Design And Develop The Best Website For Your Business?? / Digital Marketing Company India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.