Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking (4146 Views)

Honda Civic 2007 With Check Engine Light Blinking. / Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue / Top 6 Reasons Your Check Engine Light May Be On And Also Blinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Scot1255: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls check The images for scan result. My mechanic doesn’t really know what to do.
Kindly help

1 Share

Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by aieromon(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Scot1255:
Pls check The images for scan result. My mechanic doesn’t really know what to do.
Kindly help

Accord model year?
Where are the remaining codes?
The ones you posted are error codes from the ABS, VSA and brake system of your vehicle.
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Scot1255: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2021
This is all. @aeromon

Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Scot1255: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2021
aieromon:

Accord model year?
Where are the remaining codes?
The ones you posted are error codes from the ABS, VSA and brake system of your vehicle.
Kindly check images above.
Accord 2010
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by autologic: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2021
Scot1255:
Kindly help
Change your mechanic
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by aieromon(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Scot1255:

Kindly check images above.
Accord 2010

Get a competent mechanic to check the brake pads/brake fluid and replace if worn out. There is also an error on the rear passenger wheel sensor. It should be checked and replaced if faulty or missing.
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Scot1255: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2021
aieromon:

Get a competent mechanic to check the brake pads/brake fluid and replace if worn out. There is also an error on the rear passenger wheel sensor. It should be checked and replaced if faulty or missing.
Is any of this the reason the d light is blinking?
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by xcuggsm(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Hello there, when the D light is blinking on the dashboard this means there is a transmission fault.

I had same problem in my Honda and it turned out to be the "transmission presure switch" Get an auto gearbox mechanic to check it out for you

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by aieromon(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Scot1255:

Is any of this the reason the d light is blinking?

Check your gear oil level. If it is dirty/black/smelly, drain and refill with original Honda DW-1 ATF.

6 Likes

Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Scot1255: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2021
It was an electrical issue. Part of the fuse board was already damaged by water. So I replaced it and the blinking stopped. Thank God I listened to my mechanic.. He was so sure it was an electrical issue and not the gear cos it was selecting well

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by legionISproteus: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Scot1255:
It was an electrical issue. Part of the fuse board was already damaged by water. So I replaced it and the blinking stopped. Thank God I listened to my mechanic.. He was so sure it was an electrical issue and not the gear cos it was selecting well
where is this fuse board you speak off?
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Scot1255: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Left side close to the steering..
legionISproteus:
where is this fuse board you speak off?
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Cokahot: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
D,D, D,
Dain,dain,dain. When u keep seeing D,D,D,
It means danger.
Dain dain danger,quickly sell off that car,b4 it explodes . Sing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHrV51GOPkE
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by legionISproteus: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Scot1255:
Left side close to the steering..
thank you
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by checky619: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Scot1255:

How much did you get it, mine also is blinking
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by dicksonadams(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2021
xcuggsm:
Hello there, when the D light is blinking on the dashboard this means there is a transmission fault.

I had same problem in my Honda and it turned out to be the "transmission presure switch" Get an auto gearbox mechanic to check it out for you

How was this issue resolved
Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Scot1255: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
checky619:

How much did you get it, mine also is blinking
I’d advice you to try n scan the car first. That will tell u the exact problem. It could be the gear oil needs replacement or anything related to the gear. The box was 20k

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord “D” Light Blinking by Aleem26(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Change the lamp holder

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of O2 Sensor For Toyota Corolla 2003. / Went On A Test Drive This Morning And This Happened!! / Which Should I Go For? 206 Or 406

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.