Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo (863 Views)

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) / God Is Angry With FG For Proscribing IPOB, Negotiating With Herdsmen-Bishop Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by Princeinnonaira: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Everyone know the sponsors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by IJOBA11: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
GENERAL MOHOMODU BINHARI IS THE SOLE MENTOR AND SPONSOR OF BOOK HARAM, ISWAP AND FULANI HERD JIHADISTS

IT IS NOT A ROCKET SCIENCE

3 Likes

Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by JAMO84: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
You knew the sponsors, yet you did not tell your spiritual Son, Goodluck Jonathan.

Jonathan battled Boko Haram for five years, we didn't hear this wonderful revelation, now, it's Buhari, the President hated by the Church, everyone is seeing blurry vision.

3 Likes

Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by Danzysb(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]JAMO84:
You knew the sponsors, yet you did not tell your spiritual Son, Goodluck Jonathan.

Jonathan battled Boko Haram for five years, we didn't hear this wonderful revelation, now, it's Buhari, the President hated by the Church, everyone is seeing blurry vision.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by Ngasky(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Name the criminals or hide your face in shame.
Pastoreneuares
Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by superCleanworks(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
You know nothing DAVID SNOW
Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by T9ksy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
JAMO84:

You must have been in an induced coma when egbere Jonathan confessed publicly that supporters of boko haram are in his govt.

He later promised to name the sponsors ( of boko haram) once he is out office. I suppose he hasn't
got the balls to name them, whilst in office.

However, six years after the fact, Jonathan still can't summon the courage to deliver on his pledge to us, gullible Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo by Depressed101: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
JAMO84:

and who told you Jonathan doesn't know the sponsors of BH?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Protector Of Igbos, Author Of Democracy- Ohanaeze Ndigbo / BREAKING!!! Popular Nollywood Actor, Chinewtaluagu Agu Arrested By Nigerian Army / Sit At Home: The Power Of Siddon Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.