Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Talented But Stuck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Talented But Stuck (182 Views)

Stuck At Home Because Of Coronavirus / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talented But Stuck by kennysoftSTUDIO(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Once, on this platform called Facebook, I asked Gospel artists, "What do you mean when you say that you bless lives?".

I recall, there was no answer.

Not that I was surprised. I wasn't. I didn't expect an answer. We are a people so immersed in 'Christianees' that we never question many things we say that make us feel good.

I personally think that no one exhibits the fullness of their gifting if all they see is limited. I believe it was that lesson God was trying to teach us when He said to Abraham 'as far as your eyes can see'. It is not just in what your eyes can see, it is how far your eyes can see. Guess what? How far anyone can see is tied to how far their brains can think.

I would like to think that to bless lives will be in service that has direct impact that can be recognised, measured and repeated, solving very practical problems.
For me, some of the people blessing life’s the most across the world are business people.

Reason? They are creating solutions to solve people’s problems/pain and for a token exchange in legal tender people have their problem solved.

No problem-solving idea is from the devil. His role has been defined from the age’s past - to steal, kill and destroy.

Now this is the other twist. Blessing lives as it were within any system is a locked chain responsibility. It means that for this to happen, there is either a long chain or short chain of interconnected.

How Does This Concern the Gospel Artiste?

Every single sector in life that finds business expression attracts the attention of those who really need their help through music. Music is a viable tool through which you can call the attention of people creatively to be "blessed". You see where I am going right?

Music around business is often termed advertising.

But there is a problem, advertising is a SECULAR RESPONSIBLITY and our Gospel artistes cannot be found making secular music even if it will bless lives because what is secular is 'demonic and usually they know the spirit behind it".

God puts a gift in man, to bless him. Man puts his bias to stop the hand of God from blessing him

CONTINUE READING
https://kennysoftstudio.com/blog_post?title=talented-but-stuck

(1) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Nigerians Are Not Making Money Online. / Grow Your Business With This Before Dec 2021 / Business partnership for wholesalers and importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.