Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] (24199 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Bandits Abduct 10 ABSU Students Along Uturu/Isuikwuato Road / 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Anti-Cultism Unit of Abia state police command on Command on 31 August 2021 arrested 18-year-old Nwosu Chibuike, a native of Ajata Olokoro for laying siege with intent to rob passersby at Uchenna road junction Umuahia and further attack some students at Abia State University, Uturu, ABN TV reports.

Parading the suspect on Thursday in Umuahia, Commissioner of Police in the state, CP Janet Agbede said he was arrested with one locally made pistol and three live cartridges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwR_lHWWFPs
"His confessional statement led to the arrest of: Ubani Hillary 'm' aged 27 yrs of Ikputu Nsulu, Isiala Ngwa North but reside at Amuzukwu in Umuahia South LGA.

"Further investigation led to the arrest of: Mrs. Ego Iniocent, of Amizi Qlokoro Umuahia South, a dealer in live ammunitions and the recovery of thirteen live cartridges while Edith Okiyi also of Amizi Olokoro was arrested in possession of two single barrel long guns which she cannot account for.

"Investigation revealed that Nwosu Chibuike and Ubani Hilary belong to a gang of deadly armed robbers/cultists that were on the move to attack some students at Abia State University, Uturu. Also, Mrs. Ego Innocent and Edith 0ky were discovered to be suppliers of arms and ammunitions to the deadly gang" she said :

She added, "I would like to use this medium to inform Parents, Guardians, and organised groups to caution their children, wards, and members not to involve in any criminal act as the Police in conjunction with other security agencies will not compromise their professional calls."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/police-arrest-18-year-old-for-attempt-to-rob-absu-students-three-others-photos-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by HellAnus: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that those boys are either from Ondo or Ekiti state.

, what do U have to say about this?? pls be quick, no long stories.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Hermaphrodite: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
God please save your people oo.... Naira to dollar now 530 cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
This one is more than 18 years old.

Almost all the suspected criminals that are been paraded in police stations do claim to be between 16 and 19 years.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by dex4sure: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Guys with bright future wasting it on the wrong way
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by kereman1: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Probably he's a new recruit and was given a task to rob,
Some are given task to rape, others to kill.
Cultism doesn't pay, d guy own ended b4 it cud start. He was lucky he wasn't lynched.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Illuminatiship(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Police self nor be thief..
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Everybody just wanna take advantage of everybody these days.... Nobody is Worthy to be trusted anymore.....

18 years old boy wey suppose dey school or dey for one workshop dey learn work by now say NO, instead,he say na other people he wor dey rob..... Student for that matter.... Students wey dey pass through hell right now,you wanna add more pains to their agony...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa crime everywhere
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by tutudesz: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
The young shall grow undecided
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by FalseProphet1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
That boy will become a great preacher for Christ, I see him being rehabilitated in jail, I see him carrying his cross to follow Jesus.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Patrioticman007(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na dem, the tribe of Judas Iscariot ( Jews ). 5 & 6 with crime. Okoro bandits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by LegendaryLover(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Their face alone will tell you they are criminals
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa o

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Crossroad1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
I intend saying, let each crime's punishment be according to the crime..
Like steal and get both hands cut off.
Rape and get your wiwi removed
But how will that make me different from our sharia bombers?
Sometimes, I just wish all these theives, yahoo Boys, herdmens,. Kidnappers, bandits, all our politifcians both serving and retired can be given the bull death, impalement or the gouging death treatment

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Adjovi: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa. Cultism , robbery don't pay. In short wickedness doesn't pay. It pays to be good even if people don't appreciate it, nature, life will find a way to pay you back for every good you do.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
These demon here cannot be just 18
Never.
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Freestainworld(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
this one's eye redness will be competing with taliban's fighters
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by EmperorTolson: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bad parenting
Bad upbringing
Poor lad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Flexherbal(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
The entire country needs rehabilitation.
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Iliveforever(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
E be like those police wey arrest am no Dey fear face, upon all the red eyes the guy carry, angry
Them know how weed the guy dn smoke finish
In fact I’m not happy grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Aboks(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
In the land of the rising sun
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Gosj001: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nah wah o!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by TheChameleon: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Future inmate in an Asian jail.

A product of a baby factory can NEVER end well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by zombieHUNTER: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
This one is surely an Afonja, no doubt. See his face like gbegiri

Are you alright ? cheesy

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okay...next
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by money121(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by zombieHUNTER: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheChameleon:
grin
Future inmate in an Asian jail.
A product of a baby factory can NEVER end well

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
see their head like watin I no fit describe angry people like this know the kind person way them they rob shal.
If devil use by mistake direct you come meet me na better slap I go use take reset your brain to default settings.

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] by Larrykkk: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
This one is surely an Afonja, no doubt. See his face like gbegiri
So Afonja dey bear nwosu, u need brain formatting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will / LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos / A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.