Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor (1336 Views)

Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) / Davido's Brother Receives Warm Welcome From His Pets As He Returns From Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by saphiere(f): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Paul Okoye from the defunct music group 'Psquare' received a warm welcome from his immediate family has he visits them in the US, WonderTV Media reports.

A video which was shared by his wife, Anita Okoye on her official IG page with the caption "Papa's Here!!!" captured the moment his children excitedly ran to hug him after citing him from afar.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzaaqTjdE4#searching

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTXCEVgDOUw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by saphiere(f): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
E choke
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by wealthgoddess: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
E be things
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
If him children no welcome am, na me go welcome am

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Kennedy97: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wahala be like Annie and anita cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Those who kept Rolling Stones against the innocent people, those stones will lay them to rest! This one strong ooh!

Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by inoki247: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
when you're done deceiving yourself on social media the court will soon call u to come nd sign ur court documents...
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Theworldisvanity: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Heart-breaking news for home breakers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by fourboys: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nice one.....
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Moferere: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Paul and Anita don carry una handicap
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by johnmartus(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
You guys will never learn despite the warnings from the man to stop monitoring his family mind your business.
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Siwisheswereesh: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by BigRocky: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mk she go withdraw her divorce case for Court..

Love is leading! shocked
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by nzeobi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
The family is still happy and some people on social media are killing themselves and pushing false narratives
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by internationalman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Whether or not they like it they are bound forever by those children..

The Love will always be there
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by festacman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
I am waiting to hear that she has withdraw her divorce case against him which I believe she won't.
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by saphiere(f): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
If him children no welcome am, na me go welcome am
Wife welcomed him. Even drove him
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by saphiere(f): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
I am waiting to hear that she has withdraw her divorce case against him which I believe she won't.
He is a cheat.
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Ruggman: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is lovely, I pray they continue together love is stronger than hate.
Paul and Anita ride on don't let anything pull you apart . Love and togetherness all the way.
God bless your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
saphiere:
Wife welcomed him. Even drove him
That good then! They should sort out their differences

Children are usually are the receiving end!
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by cruzita(f): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Some people for coven don handicap this marriage but God dey grin
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Perfectbeing(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Politicians and celebrities are all fake
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by mytime24(f): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
No Audio
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
saphiere:
He is a cheat.
Did he cheat with you?
Re: Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor by Donspicey: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
May God help everyone battling marital issues..... It's not an easy ride......

Make i still dey learn before i marry to avoid stories that touch sad

(1) (Reply)

Girls Go Naked As Wizkid Perform His Love Song On Stage / Watch: Video Of AKA Chilling With Friends A Few Minutes Before He Was Shot Death / ADANMA Luke Biography: Marriage, Career, Age, Education, Net Worth And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.