Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? (670 Views)

How To Stop Gambling / Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Utanisco(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
im tired im tired
ive been ruined
if i dont stop this today and now
im dying

everyday i de taks say i go stop am,i de even place curses for ma head,but i de go back go play am
i go die,please help
please you people should help me
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Utanisco:
im tired im tired
ive been ruined
if i dont stop this today and now
im dying

everyday i de taks say i go stop am,i de even place curses for ma head,but i de go back go play am
i go die,please help
please you people should help me
Na bet9ja virtual?
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Utanisco(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
Na bet9ja virtual?

bro yh
i go die

this thing don ruin me
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Jashub: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bros , you only need two things to stop gambling : God and your bible . Now you may not be a Christian(I'm not saying you should be one ), but hear me out on this . First and foremost, you need to understand that gambling is an addiction, and to get rid of it ,you'll need another addiction to substitute it . And the best one I know of (that leaves no sorrow ) is getting closer to God by reading the bible.

I know it sounds silly but it works. So my advice for you is that you start reading your bible , and try and get engaged in church activites more often . Also , start deleting those betting apps on your device and if possible , destroy your ATM card (for now)

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by internationalman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Replacing one addiction with another is the easiest and only way to stop any addiction..

I would advise you to replace your gambling addiction with masturbation

1 Share

Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by VicM6: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Replacing one addiction with another is the easiest and only way to stop any addiction..

lol, replace devil with satan bah. ani werey nie.
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Majestickris7: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin I can't stop smiling grin cheesy

internationalman:

Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Majestickris7: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Well proper Advice Mate...

The only way you can stop it, is when you Win a jackpot cheesy

Add Colours grin
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:

Are you normal? What kind of stupid advice is this ?
What is this world turning into ?
You guys joke and play with everything , forgetting that the question he asked is important to him.
What a life !
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Blerk: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Determination
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by internationalman(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
prekumohtim:

Are you normal? What kind of stupid advice is this ?
What is this world turning into ?
You guys joke and play with everything , forgetting that the question he asked is important to him.
What a life !

You are the abnormal one if you can't see the pun in my comment
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Cousin9999: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6227870/coping-gambling-addiction

Gamblers Anonymous can probably help too.
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by BigYash: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2021
internationalman:

kuku kill the guy o.. grin Op leave vtul. Play only on weekends with #100 and always book 30million game. D day e come,you go just dey alright once,if u use d money well. If you want to stop completely, then get yourself occupied with something that will take your time (something positive o) E.g learning programming.. You go forget Gamble
You also need a good source of income o,cux na make I use this 1k play 5odds take buy fuel ,na em turn some people to addict o. So,you must have another means of survival aside betting. The thing no be life normally, but inside there ,some lucky folks use am build hux ,invest sef..
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Dodoproperties: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2021
What I did was to start staking with #100 just to catch fun, I don't even monitor the bet, I will just check how far in the morning,

With time I just lost interest,
Note: it will take me 10days to exhaust #1000 so I don't feel it at all,

If you must play just play #100
Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Anything virtuals run please, just run. Another thing is your psychological health, at this point you don't just say it's over. Sometimes it works if it causes the shocking damages to you, but rare.

If you have an account with more than one bookie, deactivate as much as you can or ruin the password by forcefully trying the wrong password (account may be blocked, don't contact customer care for resetting).

Since you will still desire to play, cuz gambling spirit will not leave you overnight. You can play single just for the win (not value) at minimum stake (it could be an easy option e.g. over 0.5, U 3.5 HT etc)

When you win, you get excited regardless of the amount size. (it's a psychological thing, I think).
Rest a day or more, etc after a bet, increase your resting days. During the resting days, engage in other activities (school activities, church activities, work/businesses, gym or cooking etc)

I'll say use your free time to ponder on what business can you engage in or what can you do to create value.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!,how Can i Stop Gambling? by ShedrachU(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Anything virtuals run please, just run. Another thing is your psychological health, at this point you don't just say it's over. Sometimes it works if it causes the shocking damages to you, but rare.

If you have an account with more than one bookie, deactivate as much as you can or ruin the password by forcefully trying the wrong password (account may be blocked, don't contact customer care for resetting).

Since you will still desire to play, cuz gambling spirit will not leave you overnight. You can play single just for the win (not value) at minimum stake (it could be an easy option e.g. over 0.5, U 3.5 HT etc)

When you win, you get excited regardless of the amount size. (it's a psychological thing, I think).
Rest a day or more, etc after a bet, increase your resting days. During the resting days, engage in other activities (school activities, church activities, work/businesses, gym or cooking etc)

I'll say use your free time to ponder on what business can you engage in or what can you do to create value.

I think this is the best comment here.

Many don't know it's psychological. If he sees green after staking N100 for 1.12 odds playing an Over 0.5 goal, there's a surge of happiness.
Taking punting as a fun thing is the best for the mind.

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Top Goal Scorers 2021-2022: Updated Golden Boot Rankings / Bet9ja Has Been Down Since Yesterday Night / Getafe Vs Bayern !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.