Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City (58393 Views)

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital / Dangote Truck Causes Accident On Kara Bridge, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by GardenOfGod(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kokaine:
So much hullabaloo about cows now in Nigeria. Everyone wants to talk about cows and criminalize the animal itself. Not the crime committed by humans. No! The cow is now the dog with a bad name.

Just like fable LA Fontaine in the poem " the donkey with relics". But in this case, the cow is with the opposite of relics whatever English word that would be
Those rearing pigs and chicken are free to roam about with them on the highways. How embarrassing can this be. Chaii
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
First citizens you mean?
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Enn214(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Una leave senior citizen, go jam una self
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by olubl: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Government of the cows by the cows innushell is a Government of hensmen period
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Bluffly: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Terrence99:

That's why you cowheads never excel abroad. This one thinks traffic lights are for the movement of cattle.

Can you see how shallow your thinking is. The more reason your likes are booed when abroad.
My comment never suggest your rant, but your block head can't reason.

Let me help you open your brain a little because it is bot my duty to open it fully. The meaning of green light means watch before you go and not go. This derives that when driving, watch out for obstacles and drive carefully.
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Bluffly: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Terrence99:

That's why you cowheads never excel abroad. This one thinks traffic lights are for the movement of cattle.

Can you see how shallow your thinking is. The more reason your likes are booed when abroad.
My comment never suggest your rant, but your block head can't reason.

Let me help you open your brain a little because it is not my duty to open it fully. The meaning of green light means watch before you go and not just go. This derives that when driving, watch out for obstacles and drive carefully.
The drivers saw the cows but decided to claim right.

Must you be daft in addition to your government ineptitude
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Dunamai86(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmmm, sacred species. Even cows now enjoy immunity. It is well.
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls someone shud check if dat cow is injured i wan2 tell baba smtin
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by OgideAgu: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Eyah
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by emmymdk: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
It happened to me days ago...

Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Brenn594(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
For cowbuja Cow matter 4 aso that year...

Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
I once collided with a cow in 2004. Thank GOD I survived the accident but my car was seriously damaged.
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Donfembak: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
I saw it earlier today, on airport road very close to wilbahi estate, shortly after galadimawa/baze, Nile university bridge and they were really looking shocked ..

alsudan:
That looks like Lugbe/Airport Road for that matter.

Imagine people visiting Nigeria for the first time seeing this kind of fucker.y
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Emmahenshaw: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
The labour of our hero cows shal never be in vain.

Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Lightorder: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Una never see any see
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Paulianfa(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2021
Zoo nation
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Anitorufa: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Baba buhari
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Yankiss(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2021
infoxpress:

Cow causes accident in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5o40-vpLcU

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXR_54gy-Q/?utm_medium=copy_link
DSS WHERE ARE YOU? ARREST THE IDIOT DRIVER. HE DOESNT KNOW COWS ARE VIP IN NIGERIA?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Dchaer(m): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Na so, fulani representatives and buhari kinsmen. No security outfit will respond to this one. Sick country with sick people, even an average Nigerian get one form of sickness himself or herself��. I mean it and you and i know its the truth.
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by ugotaya: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Watch How This Huge Snake Almost Strangle Man To Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XxpfA4Ra6I
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by realray(m): 1:20am On Sep 04, 2021
very useless government, what a shame.....
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Enyimbamercedes: 2:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Abeg, who saw any cow in the video? I saw two ministers in the cabinet just strolling along on a highway… nothing more
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Naija I hail thee
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by dragunov: 3:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Rgade:
Look at someone’s capital city

That is how one foo.l called ibkhaleel with ordinary primary school cert and Islamic school cert is boasting of being more educated than people in the South.
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Blaqpsalm(m): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Oh our first class citizens. Very soon cows will start running for political offices in Nigeria. You will start hearing something like 'vote for aturu cow and I will reduce the prices of milk for you'. Smh

Most of them are already running political office in Nigeria
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:10am On Sep 04, 2021
They are national assets, first class citizen of Nigeria
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2021
alsudan:
That looks like Lugbe/Airport Road for that matter.

Imagine people visiting Nigeria for the first time seeing this kind of fucker.y
What? They should get use to it on time.
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Cows are even a little more sensitive. Come to north and see ram na

That animal mumu no b small...e fit enter road anytime/anyhow
Re: Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City by Proffdada: 5:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Oh our first class citizens. Very soon cows will start running for political offices in Nigeria. You will start hearing something like 'vote for aturu cow and I will reduce the prices of milk for you'. Smh
They're already ruling na. Their father is in power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.