Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank (16191 Views)

Job Interview Invite By SEPTAGUS How Real Are They? / Interview Invite By Maritime Microfinance Bank (MMFB) / Aptitude Test Invite By AB Inbev (international Breweries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by eric111111(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vavana:
Dear house, please i need help.

I got invited by Fina Trust mfb.
Anyone with experience about their organisational culture and salary especially.

Kindly help a sister.

Thanks

Please inform you friends and family member where you are going
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by clovislouis(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Britishcoins:
I am just wondering how people cope with salary in Nigeria.
bros help ur guy
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by clovislouis(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Britishcoins:
let me join u I am igbo too
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
They are always recruiting every week. In the last couple of month, I can count how many times they have announced that they are organising a walk-in interview. I now begin to wonder if the salary is worth it or there is an high rise in the number of people resigning

3 Likes

Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Okortor: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol, obviously u av no idea about banking generally. Internal control has nothing to do with loan or whatsoever target. More like an audit Job.
airsaylongcome:

You will still have target. Loan mobilisation target
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Okortor: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Internal control? Ready to go for verifications, daily call over, loan file checks and risk analysis if need be.
All d best.
Vavana:

������� it is well oooo. Mumu on top clarification?

Well, I was invited for Internal Control Officer Position.

I only want to find out more about their pay and how they treat their staff.

All the same, Thanks.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by calmnquiet(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Britishcoins:

What do you buy and sell?
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Vavana(f): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Go for it. A friend of mine left one of the top Mfb to join them recently however he was offer a higher position which may be the reason for his move. The pay will definitely be cool. What position are you invited for.

I was invited for the position of Internal Control Officer .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by dharn10(m): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2021
I don't understand where this marketing narrative is coming from.

Am not sure of the salary expectations but I know you can negotiate your price and agree.

Finatrust is one of the microfinance bank in Nigeria that is very liquid and you won't do a single marketing as an internal control person.

You might consider the option.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Vavana(f): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Okortor:
Internal control? Ready to go for verifications, daily call over, loan file checks and risk analysis if need be.
All d best.

Thanks a lot, that's my current job role. I need a better pay, i want to have ldeal of their salary structure. I currently earn 200k. I want to know if i can negotiate up to 300k. Cheers
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Vavana(f): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2021
dharn10:

Am not sure of the salary expectations but I know you can negotiate your price and agree.

Finatrust is one of the microfinance bank in Nigeria that is very liquid and you won't do a single marketing as an internal control person.

Thanks a lot. Am currently reading about the bank and interview tips. I will drop feedback for future reference to other job seekers.

1 Like

Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Vavana(f): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Okortor:
94k for graduate trainee, experienced take 130-150k n above.
Good luck cos it's one of the best mfb's in Nigeria, no much target pressure with achievable target.
Also having ONI of IFE as one of it's Board of directors.

Contact me for more info.

I earn 200k currently. I just qualified as an ACA. So am looking for 300k plus salary at the moment. I hope they pay up to that.

Thanks
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Okortor: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2021
That's cool, you can negotiate that with the white man during ur last stage interview. Also present your payslip for confirmation..If u earn 200k, then u are entering as a snr control officer, u can't get more than 250k @fina.
Vavana:

Thanks a lot, that's my current job role. I need a better pay, i want to have ldeal of their salary structure. I currently earn 200k. I want to know if i can negotiate up to 300k. Cheers
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Vavana(f): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2021
dharn10:

Thanks. Just that they fixed the interview today being Saturday . I was expecting it should be during working days.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by fkj950ax(m): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Tokskob2008:

You should quit showing off once in a while.

Its hogwash.
20k profit daily is 440k profit monthly.
Classic case of appearing rich online, but hustling offline
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by airsaylongcome: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Okortor:
Lol, obviously u av no idea about banking generally. Internal control has nothing to do with loan or whatsoever target. More like an audit Job.

On the contrary, YOU don't know how Microfinance Banks IN NIGERIA work. I know of a Bank where the Treasurer has a ₦1bn target. ₦500m new money, ₦500m profit on funds.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Kinggoke2019: 3:13am On Sep 04, 2021
Abeg find another job, cos mfb work is not easy,am in to it now
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by aklion: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2021
I worked with a micro finance bank before... Omo no be the small salary u suppose de think or de worried about. Na if the bank no go close down after a while. Scammers plenty using micro finance... CBN no recognized so many micro finance scattered all over Nigeria. Anything micro finance for this country if no be lapo and few other registered bank no go waste ya time...
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by pbeeh29(m): 4:59am On Sep 04, 2021
A very toxic environment. Cabals every where. Interest rate is 4% flat which is high for a microfinance bank. I was there for a about years. When you want to leave, it is a war.
I won't advise you to join them
quote author=Vavana post=105456178]Dear house, please i need help.

I got invited by Fina Trust mfb.
Anyone with experience about their organisational culture and salary especially.

Kindly help a sister.

Thanks [/quote]
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by pbeeh29(m): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Yeah because people are leaving en mass. Between February and now, I know more than 15 people that left
Lotusflowerbomb:
They are always recruiting every week. In the last couple of month, I can count how many times they have announced that they are organising a walk-in interview. I now begin to wonder if the salary is worth it or there is an high rise in the number of people resigning
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Litigant(f): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Please o what of Micro Leasing Limited.
I got an invite from them too.
Anyone know about them??
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by HRprof: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2021
I know a top recruitment consultant that's recruit for Microfinance Bank in Nigeria, if you have interest to work in any microfinance Bank then send your CV to them via email at recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
You can use the position of your chioce as a subject to your email. They hire all level positions from loan officer branch managers, area managers, HR and auditors etc.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by kokoboy4life(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2021
HRprof:
I know a top recruitment consultant that's recruit for Microfinance Bank in Nigeria, if you have interest to work in any microfinance Bank then send your CV to them via email at recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
You can use the position of your chioce as a subject to your email. They hire all level positions from loan officer branch managers, area managers, HR and auditors etc.

Hello Good morning to you, I have zero experience in working with micro finance bank, can I send in my CV too ?
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by kpukpuyenke: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2021
HRprof:

Do they recruit for south south states....I mean Delta and Edo?
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by pbeeh29(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2021
This is not true
SanctifiedSista:

Salary is d best in the industry grin grin grin grin for a micro finance Bank
All's d best to ur girl
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by LARAFAT1960: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
not the target is the problem, but the pressure of the client. so, my question to you is that can you conquer the human pressure, because some client are just wicked soul, once you give them loan all what they know is to give the loan officer overdue, I know how much I loss been a loan officer in mfb. but mfb is a corrupt finance institute... how wish ICPC and CBN can look into this matter, the loan officer is suffering too much...
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by LARAFAT1960: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
no any mfb will pay morethan 70k for a start whether is lapo, grooming, baoba, seap, leah and so on. even some is 48000k like ASHA
Paramilitary1:
I would love to know about their pay. I am currently with another top Mfb but I won't mind moving there if their (Loan Officers SME) earn above 300k aside bonus.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
LARAFAT1960:
no any mfb will pay morethan 70k for a start whether is lapo, grooming, baoba, seap, leah and so on. even some is 48000k like ASHA
LOL. Say only what you know.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by HRprof: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
kpukpuyenke:

Do they recruit for south south states....I mean Delta and Edo?

Yes they do recruit for all state in Nigeria
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by HRprof: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
kokoboy4life:

Hello Good morning to you, I have zero experience in working with micro finance bank, can I send in my CV too ?
Send your CV they recruit for both experince and non experince staffs
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okortor:
94k for graduate trainee, experienced take 130-150k n above.
Good luck cos it's one of the best mfb's in Nigeria, no much target pressure with achievable target.
Also having ONI of IFE as one of it's Board of directors.

Contact me for more info.
Hi.. Good evening
I'm trying to contact you, went through your profile hoping to get a contact number but none, hope u don't mind If I send you a mail here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment / Apply For Atiba University Oyo Recruitment 2018 / What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.