Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens (667 Views)

A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question / Read This Important Warning From Nigeria Police / Throwback: See The Very Important Warning Nigerians Ignored In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by cocolacec(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
*URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT WARNING TO YÒRÙBÁ CITIZENS* -

*Stop Selling Your Land To Non-Yoruba Indigenes*

Adebolu Adenle shared a post on this platform yesterday on how Igbos are buying up Egbaland.
What this post contains is very vital for the future of the Yorubas. It's very important that Youths in Yorubaland create this awareness. I am from Ondo state and have lived in Kaduna and other part of Northern Nigeria for the past 35 years.

When core Northern elites notice that Igbos were secretly rushing to buy lands in the Southern Kaduna area, because it's a Christian dominated area, their elites rushed in and put a stop to it. The Hausa Fulanis started buying back those land because they know the dangers it will bring in the future. Let me tell you something very secretive. Many Igbos, not all are carrying out a secret agendas in Yorubaland.

They want to implement these secretive agendas in the North but it back fired. There is a stadium in Enugu state where the Igbo's meets once a year to discuss how to dominate and control Yorubas and Yorubalands.

Many of you Yorubas have no ideas about this secret meetings. Some of the strategy they employed over the years are these: Control all the money in Yorubaland and it's economy, engage in Igbo-Yoruba inter-marriage, Use this inter-marriage alliance to infiltrates seats of leadership in Yorubaland, Bribe their traditional elites and politicians to have a foothold on them and many other clandestine activities going on. You all can see the implementation of these plans as its becoming a reality.

Look at the insults the Igbo brought upon Deji of Akure, The Traditional head of the city. Also in Ondo state, there are 6 members of Ondo state parliament that have Igbo blood in them through intermarriages. What about Lagos where the Igbo's have Igwes across the city.

The Igbo's have already bought more than 20% of Ekiti state. And what about their history of insulting Yorubas Kings in Yorubaland.

Is like the Yorubas natural hospitality has brought them artificially made insults to them. Yorubas you don't really know what you are up against. You think the secret agendas of the Igbos in Yorubaland is a joke.

Do you know some Igbo's teach or poison the minds of their children from birth that Yorubas are snakes and slippery, it's matter that cannot be overlooked .

Dont be surprise if you find out that thes other fashion of Yoruba Afenifere's groups are secretly sponsored by Igbos and the Hausa-Fulani in order to maintain and sustain Yoruba disunity.

Sensitize or orient yorubas on the dangers of selling their lands. Do they even know the kinds of natural resources that can be found in these lands in future?

You are planning to create a Yoruba nation, when Yorubas in diaspora or globally plan to return to settle in Yorubaland to be a part of Oduduwa's nation, what lands are they going to buy in order to settle. It high time you start planning.

Others have a hidden agendas against the Yorubas and yet the Yorubas have no plans for themselves. Please Youths meet your elites to inform them of this looming danger. PLEASE NOTE - I DONT HATE ANYONE IGBOS INCLUSIVE. I AM STATING FACTS ON A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BENEFICIAL TO ONE ETHNIC GROUP AND DYSFUNCTIONAL TO ANOTHER. A stitch in time saves nine.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by edochie12: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Madness has no limitations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by Daddysidhan: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Divide and rule by a dunderhead fulani man Lols,it will not work because everybody don Sabi say fulani Marauders are the Nigerian problem.

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by temitope27(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
U re saying rubbish, are you nw saying igbos own 20% of lands in ekiti abi, that's nt possible oga, even in Lagos over 60% landlords are Yoruba and some other tribes too own property in lagos, there no area in South West that u will see a non-yoruba have up to 5% of property there, and stranger buying property in Yoruba land doesn't mean anything, Yoruba's av many property in London, Accra, cotonou and many foreign land and that doesn't make us occupy their land. And moreover u said 6 members in ondo HOA av ibo blood, can u please name them cos am from ondo state, akure precisely and presently living in akure

2 Likes

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by butterfly777(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lies, lies and propaganda.

I am a Yoruba man and Egba son, and I see you just an agent of discord. There are many like you on nairaland.

You didn't raise alarm against the violent fulanis acquiring lands for their cattle business. But it is the normal business men Igbo you are raising alarm on? Shame. This will not work.

Have you ever heard of any tribal conflict between the Yorubas and Ibos? Only Hausaa and Fulanis causing trouble up and down.

So we know our enemies. You can only fool yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yeah, i'm in support of this, yorubas need to wake up and stop this shit now

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by Xixtie(f): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'm very sorry but you are very stupid.
I am Yoruba and I have been staying in the North all my life. The first part of your post is nothing but meaningless and concocted lies from the pit of hell.
That written, apart from you and your cohorts instigating tribal wars between Yoruba and Igbos on here, such ridiculous enmity doesn't exist in real life.
BTW, An Igbo man who laboured for his money legitimately and decided to buy lands has in no way committed any crime unlike your blood sucking demons parading as FulaniHerdsmen who are killing people and forcefully taking over their lands even in the same Kaduna you cited, whilst they got the full backing of the government. Yet, a legit and law abiding hustler is the one with hidden agenda to take over lands . You are an Idiotic nonnentity.
No apology.
Besides, a yoruba person who can't correctly make use of the tone marker??
How did Yorùbá become Yòrùbá?

7 Likes

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by Asgard73: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yoruba man..

Which local government or area in kaduna state don’t sell land to igbos..

And tell us the story on how Fulani and Hausa bought the land back

Yoruba people sef

Hausa Fulani DONT have House or live in southern kaduna .. even yorub Muslim that stays in the Northern kaduna .. do have their parents living in southern kaduna..

Haba Yoruba!

Man is really Evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by butterfly777(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Asgard73 post=105461397]Yoruba man..

Which local government or area in kaduna state don’t sell land to igbos..

And tell us the story on how Fulani and Hausa bought the land back

Yoruba people sef

Hausa Fulani DONT have House or live in southern kaduna .. even yorub Muslim that stays in the Northern kaduna .. do have their parents living in southern kaduna..

Haba Yoruba!

Man is really Evil.[/quo

Hey, what makes you think he is Yoruba? Nairaland is a faceless forum and many Hausa fulani people can pose as Yorubas.

Any Yoruba man knows that what the op wrote is untrue.

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by Asgard73: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Xixtie:
I am Yoruba and I have been staying in the North all my life. The first part of your post is nothing but meaningless and concocted lies from the pit of hell.
That written, apart from you and your cohorts instigating tribal wars between Yoruba and Igbos on here, such ridiculous enmity doesn't exist in real life.
An Igbo man who laboured for his money legitimately and decided to buy lands has in no way committed any crime unlike your blood sucking demons parading as FulaniHerdsmen who are killing people and forcefully taking over their lands even stating the same Kaduna you sited, whilst they got the full backing of the government. Yet, a legit and law abiding hustler is the one with hidden agenda to take over lands . You are an Idiotic nonnentity.
No apology.

Sorry bro..
But Na so yoruba Dey spread propaganda.. against igbos..
and they always believe.. life begins and end in Yoruba land ..
So the make up stories and spread .. funny how their people at home always believe .

Most of them believe Yoruba propaganda than reality and will argue with insults what they don’t know.

Sorry man.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by butterfly777(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
I can see tribal impostors on this tread, pretending to be Yoruba and Igbos attacking each other. You want to do us, but we are friend already. Failed mission.

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by temitope27(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
butterfly777:
Lies, lies and propaganda.

I am a Yoruba man and Egba son, and I see you just an agent of discord. There are many like you on nairaland.

You didn't raise alarm against the violent fulanis acquiring lands for there cattle business. But it is the normal business men Igbo you are raising alarm on? Shame. This will not work.

Have you ever heard of any tribal conflict between the Yorubas and Ibos? Only Hausaa bad Fulanis causing trouble up and down.

So we know our enemies. You can only fool yourself.

don't mind that idiot, av also schooled him

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by temitope27(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Yeah, i'm in support of this, yorubas need to wake up and stop this shit now
what he is saying is nt right

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by temitope27(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Xixtie:
An Igbo man who laboured for his money legitimately and decided to buy lands has in no way committed any crime unlike your blood sucking demons parading as FulaniHerdsmen who are killing people and forcefully taking over their lands even in the same Kaduna you cited, whilst they got the full backing of the government. Yet, a legit and law abiding hustler is the one with hidden agenda to take over lands . You are an Idiotic nonnentity.
No apology.
don't mind that idiot
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by butterfly777(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
I suspect this tread is filled with divide and rule gents speaking as Igbo and Yorubas pretending to be attacking and accusing each other.

We can't be fooled anymore. Nairalanders already know your games.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by butterfly777(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Sorry bro..
But Na so yoruba Dey spread propaganda.. against igbos..
and they always believe.. life begins and end in Yoruba land ..
So the make up stories and spread .. funny how their people at home always believe .

Most of them believe Yoruba propaganda than reality and will argue with insults what they don’t know.

Sorry man.

Sorry bro. You speak like an imposter who is just bent on creating division where non exists.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by BiafraInc: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by Buckeyemedia1: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=butterfly777 post=105461452][/quote] Are you a Yoruba man? You sound like someone from the Nupe dynasty?
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by hisgrace090: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
See what envy have turned this one to, as you see no reason to move against the igbo man you have started manufacturing one.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by ariesbull: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Your stupidity is legendary
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by BKayy: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
The same people that believe and broadcast that Ndigbo are not united are the same ones saying that Ndigbo meet once a year to discuss an agenda against them
Is this not the greatest confusion mankind has ever seen?

3 Likes

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by hucknall: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
cocolacec:
*URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT WARNING TO YÒRÙBÁ CITIZENS* -

*Stop Selling Your Land To Non-Yoruba Indigenes*

Adebolu Adenle shared a post on this platform yesterday on how Igbos are buying up Egbaland.
What this post contains is very vital for the future of the Yorubas. It's very important that Youths in Yorubaland create this awareness. I am from Ondo state and have lived in Kaduna and other part of Northern Nigeria for the past 35 years.

When core Northern elites notice that Igbos were secretly rushing to buy lands in the Southern Kaduna area, because it's a Christian dominated area, their elites rushed in and put a stop to it. The Hausa Fulanis started buying back those land because they know the dangers it will bring in the future. Let me tell you something very secretive. Many Igbos, not all are carrying out a secret agendas in Yorubaland.

They want to implement these secretive agendas in the North but it back fired. There is a stadium in Enugu state where the Igbo's meets once a year to discuss how to dominate and control Yorubas and Yorubalands.

Many of you Yorubas have no ideas about this secret meetings. Some of the strategy they employed over the years are these: Control all the money in Yorubaland and it's economy, engage in Igbo-Yoruba inter-marriage, Use this inter-marriage alliance to infiltrates seats of leadership in Yorubaland, Bribe their traditional elites and politicians to have a foothold on them and many other clandestine activities going on. You all can see the implementation of these plans as its becoming a reality.

Look at the insults the Igbo brought upon Deji of Akure, The Traditional head of the city. Also in Ondo state, there are 6 members of Ondo state parliament that have Igbo blood in them through intermarriages. What about Lagos where the Igbo's have Igwes across the city.

The Igbo's have already bought more than 20% of Ekiti state. And what about their history of insulting Yorubas Kings in Yorubaland.

Is like the Yorubas natural hospitality has brought them artificially made insults to them. Yorubas you don't really know what you are up against. You think the secret agendas of the Igbos in Yorubaland is a joke.

Do you know some Igbo's teach or poison the minds of their children from birth that Yorubas are snakes and slippery, it's matter that cannot be overlooked .

Dont be surprise if you find out that thes other fashion of Yoruba Afenifere's groups are secretly sponsored by Igbos and the Hausa-Fulani in order to maintain and sustain Yoruba disunity.

Sensitize or orient yorubas on the dangers of selling their lands. Do they even know the kinds of natural resources that can be found in these lands in future?

You are planning to create a Yoruba nation, when Yorubas in diaspora or globally plan to return to settle in Yorubaland to be a part of Oduduwa's nation, what lands are they going to buy in order to settle. It high time you start planning.

Others have a hidden agendas against the Yorubas and yet the Yorubas have no plans for themselves. Please Youths meet your elites to inform them of this looming danger. PLEASE NOTE - I DONT HATE ANYONE IGBOS INCLUSIVE. I AM STATING FACTS ON A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BENEFICIAL TO ONE ETHNIC GROUP AND DYSFUNCTIONAL TO ANOTHER. A stitch in time saves nine.
I almost believed you until the bolded. Igbo children aren't tribalistic.. Most don't even know about the Biafra war

2 Likes

Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yoruba are mentally not strong! If igbos can come from their region that share no border with Yoruba land and insult your king and call your land no man's land...... It means we are not as strong as we thought.... Its like a visitor come to your house to insult your father and calling your house his own.

Till yoruba deal with this pest, they will continue to cause us pain and suffering.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by hucknall: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Xixtie:
BTW, An Igbo man who laboured for his money legitimately and decided to buy lands has in no way committed any crime unlike your blood sucking demons parading as FulaniHerdsmen who are killing people and forcefully taking over their lands even in the same Kaduna you cited, whilst they got the full backing of the government. Yet, a legit and law abiding hustler is the one with hidden agenda to take over lands . You are an Idiotic nonnentity.
No apology.
Besides, a yoruba person who can't correctly make use of the tone marker??
How did Yorùbá become Yòrùbá?
Don't mind the ewure. As if we don't meet Igbos every day.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by johnmartus(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Do you know that the op is igbo .[quote author=butterfly777 post=105461452][/quote]
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by hucknall: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba are mentally not strong! If igbos can come from their region that share no border with Yoruba land and insult your king and call your land no man's land...... It means we are not as strong as we thought.... Its like a visitor come to your house to insult your father and calling your house his own.

Till yoruba deal with this pest, they will continue to cause us pain and suffering.
Is it your house or is it your father? Why not mind your own business?

You are too low IRL to woo an Igbo girl that why you came to Nairaland to wail abi?
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
hucknall:
Is it your house or is it your father? Why not mind your own business?

You are too low IRL to woo an Igbo girl that why you came to Nairaland to wail abi?

Both you and ur masculine women are not wanted...... Who will date a bleaching female okoro that what's in her head is to kill you and take your atm card.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by hucknall: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
SlyDev:

Both you and ur masculine women are not wanted...... Who will date a bleaching female okoro that what's in her head is to kill you and take your atm card.
Cry cry baby. The most masculine of our girls would rather date a frog over you.
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by techWriter1: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Urgent And Very Important Warning To Yòrùbá Citizens by FakeUnity: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:
The same people that believe and broadcast that Ndigbo are not united are the same ones saying that Ndigbo meet once a year to discuss an agenda against them
Is this not the greatest confusion mankind has ever seen?

That part is the most ridiculous part of his alarmist infantile write-up. Na that part expose am as impostor.
The werey na abokey. grin

(1) (Reply)

FEMI FANI TRAITOR-DE :The Face Of A Traitor (photos) / Buhari Government Deceived Nigerians, Got To Power Before Asking 'what Do We Do? / ISWAP Kidnaps Royal Family Members In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.