Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? (2927 Views)

Exploded Gas Cylinder Causes Fire At National Theatre, Lagos / Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Sufferingboy(f): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2021
This is why I hate cooking gas and electric stove etc they are too dangerous.

I rather cook with fire wood than use gas.

My late father bought one for me,I rejected it and took kerosine stove to school.The gas is still in benin with my mum.I am still using stove in Nsukka.

Anything gas cooker or electric stove abeg count me out.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Sufferingboy(f): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Abeg for safety reasons take that your gas out of your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Mangekyo: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Caboceer:

You're an irresponsible man
I'm not a man abeg.

Caboceer:

This cylinder is no more fit for use now, haba. It's obviously leaking from that corroded part of the body.

Even if you no like yourself do it for the sake of those innocent kids you have, throw that cylinder away immediately. I swear a lot of people are too irresponsible to have kids they just do it to measure up to social standards.

I don't have any kids. They kids here are my siblings.
The cylinder would get changed when my parents return. For now, I'll just leave it outside there.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by seborrhic: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Mangekyo:

I'm not a man abeg.

The cylinder would get changed when my parents return. For now, I'll just leave it outside there.
That thing you quoted just wanted to be noticed.
If you hadn't replied the second rubbish he posted,he would still have come back with another nasty post, that's how their type operate.
You either ignore people like that or if u can't bear to skip their posts,you give them back nasty mentions,even in other threads they posted in.
But best is reporting to the mods,their post get deleted and they get banned.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by ivolt: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2021
ezugegere:

Whether he has money or not
He doesn't need money to at least take out the cylinder.
But if he gets burned, I assure you the money for treatment may be 100+ times
the cost of a cylinder.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by fineboynl(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Why where you trying to find where it was leaking from. Are you trying to patch it? Since you already knows it's leaking when you need do is buy a new original cylinder. Don't even bother finding where it was leaking from.

You already knows it's leaking. The hole is very tiny and that's why you are not smelling it.

Also it might not be the cylinder that is making the sounds. It might be your ear effecton.

Lastly it might not be the cylinder but the burner you are using.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by fineboynl(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:
This is why I hate cooking gas and electric stove etc they are too dangerous.

I rather cook with fire wood than use gas.

My late father bought one for me,I rejected it and took kerosine stove to school.The gas is still in benin with my mum.I am still using stove in Nsukka.

Anything gas cooker or electric stove abeg count me out.

Electric cooker is more safe than all.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Sufferingboy(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2021
fineboynl:

Electric cooker is more safe than all.

The thing dey fear me.

Though stove waste time alot but it is the best option for me.

But if there is space to setup fireword,I prefer it to stove because it saves time.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by fineboynl(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

The thing dey fear me.

Though stove waste time alot but it is the best option for me.

But if there is space to setup fireword,I prefer it to stove because it saves time.
don't you know they are bad adulterated kerosene.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Sufferingboy(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2021
fineboynl:
don't you know they are bad adulterated kerosene.

Yes I know,and that is why sometimes after buying kerosine from petrol stations,I go test am when I reach house.

How to do it.

When you get home look for covef of bottle or small tin tomato container, put kerosine inside and light a match stick and through inside the kerosin in container.

If the kerosine has been mixed with other substance,the fire will keep burning,but if it is pure,It will stop immediately the match stick enter to container of kerosine.

Please do this in an open space,so that if the kerosine is not pure you can easily put off the fire.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Yankee101: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Leaking

Pour soapy water all over the surface slowly to identify the leak

Make sure it's not indoors
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Idiko1: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2021
gfaruk:
Bomb in making grin grin

You could not be more correct.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Idiko1: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Mangekyo:

I'm not a man abeg.

Return the gas cylinder now. Dead body does not make money. Spend the money and still live for tomorrow
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by GerogeI(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Hissing means its leaking simple and short.
If you can't see the leak point on the valve, check the body, it probably has a pin hole somewhere.

You can submerge it in a water bath and you will see the bubbles rising and trace the source.
If you do not have a big enough container, do one half and turn it upside down for the remaining half.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Ikwerelastborn: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Caboceer:

This cylinder is no more fit for use now, haba. It's obviously leaking from that corroded part of the body.

Even if you no like yourself do it for the sake of those innocent kids you have, throw that cylinder away immediately. I swear a lot of people are too irresponsible to have kids they just do it to measure up to social standards.
You're idiotic and a sociopath for your last paragraph to the op,take your frustrated soul out of this thread,mpama

1 Like

Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Ikwerelastborn: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2021
seborrhic:

If you hadn't replied the second rubbish he posted,he would still have come back with another nasty post, that's how their type operate.
You either ignore people like that or if u can't bear to skip their posts,you give them back nasty mentions,even in other threads they posted in.
The guy is obviously frustrated and demented .
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Caboceer: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You're idiotic and a sociopath for your last paragraph to the op,take your frustrated soul out of this thread,mpama

Have you ever seen the aftermath of cooking gas explosion, you imbe-cile?
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Caboceer: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Mangekyo:

I'm not a man abeg.

How old are you in fact
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Caboceer: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
seborrhic:

You sad lot will never be corrected.. that's why you live lives only fit for animals, you in particular you're worse than an animal

A monkey has got more intelligence than you. If you had kids I guess you'd use that type of cylinder to store gas right inside your house

Worthless fool
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Ikwerelastborn: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Caboceer:

[s]You sad lot will never be corrected.. that's why you live lives only ditnfor animals, you in particular you're worse than an animal

A monkey has got more intelligence than you. If you had kids I guess you'd use that type of cylinder to store gas right inside your house[/s]

Fool
Just 50 naira condom from your dad on the night he fcvked your mom would have prevented the birth of an uncivilised, sociopathic animal like you whose frustrated life has become so unbearable to him that he's now mad in the public, you're a cursed worthless vagabond,go sit down
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Caboceer: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Just 50 naira condom from your dad on the night he fcvked your mom would have prevented the birth of an uncivilised, sociopathic animal like you whose frustrated life has become so unbearable to him that he's now mad in the public, you're a cursed worthless vagabond,go sit down

This one na oloriburukugrin

I didn't read that trash you wrote, fyi. So don't you ever quote me again in your useless life
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by obinnanelson4(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Time bomb.
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by DoggoneDogg: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
I know your life is worthless but how much be cylinder compared to the lives of those around you??

Even if you can only afford 6kg cylinder its better than waiting to die because of alaroro.

Na wa
Poverty sef angry
Re: What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Buy a new cylinder just to be safe. The money you'll use to buy one is less than the one you'll need to do plastic surgery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's 5 Wives And 27 Children / 10 APC Senators Have Submitted Notice Of Resignation To Senate President. / Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.