Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Custom Lightbar - A New Business In Market And Where You Buy ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Custom Lightbar - A New Business In Market And Where You Buy ? (155 Views)

Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custom Lightbar - A New Business In Market And Where You Buy ? by andrewpaul9005: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Want to create a custom light bar? It is easy. You will need the right tools and a good idea of where you want it. Here's how:

What are you going to be using your custom lightbar for? There are many options here, from simply putting up a light at your next tailgate party to running an alcohol store. Or maybe you want to create a "love me" light in your favorite vehicle. The sky is the limit on what can be created. Whatever it is, know this: a bar product is easy to design and easy to manufacture.

How much should your custom bar product cost? That's a hard question to answer in general terms. If you have a clear vision of what you want, however, it will be easier to decide. Ask yourself what you are looking to spend on each individual light or bar product. Are you looking for something cheap and basic? Or something more stylish and expensive?

Where should you place your custom lightbar? It doesn't have to be in the center of the vehicle. In fact, some people like to position them so that they can be placed behind the wheel. This works well if you're looking for a bar product that can be used on or off the road. On the other hand, some people like to position their bar so that it is visible from both the front AND back. This is a personal choice, and it will ultimately depend on the way you intend to use your bar product.

How large should your custom lightbar be? Again, this comes down to your own particular needs. Personally, I prefer a bar that is no more than 3 inches wide, but that may vary depending on your own particular circumstances. For example, if you plan to put it behind the seat in your car, you'll probably want to go with a larger lightbar and as such will probably want larger custom lighters that offer you more flexibility.

Where can you get a custom lightbar? The answer is simple - anywhere that sells bar signs. However, I highly recommend going online. You'll find dozens of great options here that will allow you to customize a lightbar to your heart's content.

What should you look for in lightbars these days? In my opinion, you should look for a bar that is built in a modular fashion. By doing so, you are able to exchange parts out if necessary. Additionally, make sure that the lighter you choose offers you a full range of functional features. For example, I would not put my bar through the same type of protection as my last bar did.

In summary, there are two major differences between your traditional factory-installed bar and your custom lightbar. The first difference is in size, which will ultimately determine the options that you have available to you. The second difference is that you have more choices when it comes to functional features. The next time you are out driving around, consider asking people around if they know any good places to buy custom lightbars.

(1) (Reply)

Google Free Courses To Help Grow Your Business / ACPN Tours Emzor Factory As Pharm Coy Sponsors Training Of Community Pharmacists / Anyone Looking For Art Instructor And Creative Art Teacher For Pupils ? Call Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.