Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance (17051 Views)

Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend / Ahmed Musa Joins Yobo, Enyeama In Super Eagles 100 Caps Club / Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by yusluvad(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Great feat achieved by Musa A. more wins to all of us...
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by okechuks22: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2021
paulolee:

ceremonials because him wife born pikin?? guy naija no send any of them jhare
na so
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by anambraamaka: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Wow that's impressive
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by liver123(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Musa is humble, I like him for that
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by generalwo(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2021
gabazin080:
musa is overrated and Nigeria coaches often overlook unpopular good players for all this star but poor players that don't even start matches in their club.

we continue picking musa as captain even that time when he has no club.

should I call that loyalty
.... No be Musa start am.... The likes of berahino and Alexis Sanchez and bendtner and even kolasinac are regulars for their countries even though they hardly get game time for their various clubs.... It's like that with some national teams

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Amodi470(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Yuo guys shouldn't think Ahmed musa has arrived at the hall of fame, He still has a lot to offer and to do
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by sureteeboy(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2021
NotFarFrom:

99 appearances and 15 goals?? We're yet to get a super goal scorer
The goalscoring record of everyone on that list is extremely poor. We just love celebrating mediocrity in this country

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by IVORY2009(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Seemlys86:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.

Scammer is here
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Kakamorufu(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
how come Mr Garba Lawal wasn't able to gather up to 60 caps. Despite featuring in almost every matches played back then sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Gbajure(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2021
majamajic:
How it's taking Musa 11 yrs to do that ?

Who counted it , cos I know Nigeria can't play in average 10 matches a year

Musa played for many of our national teams.
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Franchise21(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2021
majamajic:

They can. Sometimes they play more, take note of AFCON n World Cup years. Also, there are international matches in March, September, October, November every year. Average of two matches every international break
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by OmoBaale1(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Emola12:
99APPEARANCES with how many goals?? no be one person born ronaldo and messi? plz who dey post dis kind rubbish here?
I wonder oooo undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by majamajic(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Franchise21:
They can. Sometimes they play more, take note of AFCON n World Cup years. Also, there are international matches in March, September, October, November every year. Average of two matches every international break

World cup we only play 4 matches , in average Nigeria play like 7 matches , international break is not more than 3 a year
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by majamajic(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Ppogbae:

You have to remember, it was only when Rohr took over that we started to play regular friendlies each international break and qualified for AFCON. Before Rohr, we did not play friendlies regularly and failed to qualify for 2015 and 2017 AFCONs. As a result, our players had much less Caps over that period of time.

Nice analysis
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by SATELLITENET: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Taliban parade American military equipments & armoured trucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBnhVgBXvI
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by robosky02(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Yobo did his ceremonial after 101 games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOemh4BWiUU
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by triple996(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2021
I can see alot of hate and bitter comments about musa. Some Nigerians are just something else, like we are even bitter against ourselves. What is this? Well, musa already have 99 caps wether you like it or not and I see him breaking that record of most caps held by yobo and eyeama. Infact it will take a long time to beat musa's record cause these one's playing are still far behind. BTW Ahmed musa's name will be written in gold as on of the legends to have amassed a century of caps for their country which itself is a very good record. KEEP MIXING POLITICS AND SPORTS ONLY TO COME BACK AND COMPLAIN WHEN YOUR LEADERS DO SO, WE ARE THE SAME AS OUR LEADERS D ONLY DIFRENCE IS OPPORTUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Okhuadams(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2021
robosky02:
Nigeria vs Liberia: Ahmed Musa closes in on Yobo, Enyeama record

L
https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/nigeria-vs-liberia-ahmed-musa-closes-in-on-yobo-enyeama-record/
. Part of fulani agenda. Once he breaks that record. The fulanish pple will make sure no one breaks it. All the same congratulations
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
GOOD FOR HIM.
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by magzey: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
majamajic:

He is very consistent and no Injury stopped him from attending national matches and competitions
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Geeman2006: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
4tomandchi:
Na federal character make am still dey d ream and may also last a while there which other FULANI player do we have aside MUSA!!!

Even sports Una no go free this Una tribalism. undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Franchise21(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
majamajic:

World cup we only play 4 matches , in average Nigeria play like 7 matches , international break is not more than 3 a year
Average of 2 matches per Int'l break
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by mumu9gerian: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
majamajic:

Musa no dey select matches.
He is always available
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by arthurwillia(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
And he’s just 28years old
Omo
Re: Ahmed Musa Closes In On Yobo, Enyeama National Team Record Of Most Appearance by Gfskw: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Old cargoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha and World Best Player Award / Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win / Austin Eguavoen: My Appointment As Eagles Interim Coach Surprised Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.