Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 (4860 Views)

Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / Onnoghen Submitted Two Asset Forms On Same Day / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by potland: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has released its timetable and schedule of activities in preparation for the June 18, 2022 Ekiti State governorship election.

The party, in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Mr Kola Ologbondiyan, in Abuja on Friday, said the sale of expression of interest and nomination forms would commence on Sept. 13

“In line with the timetable, the National Working Committee (NWC) has approved the Sales of expression of interest and nomination forms from Monday, Sept. 13 to Thursday, Sept. 30, with Tuesday, Oct. 5 as the last date for the submission of forms.”

“The NWC has also fixed the Screening of Aspirants for Monday, Oct. 11.

“Appeals on the screening exercise are scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 25.

“Consequently, the PDP congresses to elect the 3-man Adhoc ward delegates have been scheduled to hold from Friday, Jan. 7 to Saturday, Jan. 8, 2022.”

It added that local government congresses to elect one national delegates as well as one person living with
disability from each local government area in the state had been scheduled to hold on Saturday, Jan. 15, 2022.

It advised all leaders, critical stakeholders, aspirants, teeming members and supporters of PDP in Ekiti State and the nation to be guided accordingly as they work together to strengthen the party for the task ahead.(NAN)

https://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2022-pdp-commences-sale-of-forms-sept-13/

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by ayomideking(m): 4:30am On Sep 04, 2021
FTC
I dedicate this to my well wishers, May God continue to bless y’all and bless me also
God bless Nairaland
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by anambraamaka: 4:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Goodluck
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by RichBossman: 4:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Ok o
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by anambraamaka: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2021
ayomideking:
FTC

Lol them dey give award? What's the obsession with FTC
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by tstx(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Smh
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by valentinenkem: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Let the money flow so as we can buy more votes
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by Myhusband(m): 5:03am On Sep 04, 2021
how much is the form? I'm buying the one of 2026 by God's grace
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by mannobi(m): 5:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Kk
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by Boni6061: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Good one
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by bcomputer101: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Segun Óní is our next governor by God's grace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by abbeyty90: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2021
This is what Nigeria is good at sellibg forms

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by daphor11: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2021
bcomputer101:

Computer�������
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2021
bcomputer101:

How well do you know Engr Segun Oni?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by emilo2bad: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2021
bcomputer101:
I pity our next generation. Why are we recycle failure. Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by PastorFire: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Segun Oni For Governor.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by PastorFire: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2021
bcomputer101:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by PastorFire: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2021
emilo2bad:

I pity our next generation. Why are we recycle failure. Too bad
Which failure? Shut up if you don't know Segun Oni. It's out state. Not yours. And we know better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by PastorFire: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

How well do you know Engr Segun Oni?
He is the best amongst all the governor we've ever had in the history of Ekiti State. He is among the very few you can't point a single corruption case to him in his entire life. That is how well we know him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by seunmsg(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2021
BisiKay backed by Fayose vs Eleka backed by Seyi Makinde vs Segun Oni without any major backing. We are waiting patiently to see who wins the ticket.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by toluxe0075: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2021
PastorFire:
He is the best amongst all the governor we've ever had in the history of Ekiti State. He is among the very few you can't point a single corruption case to him in his entire life. That is how well we know him.
Did you just describe Buhari of 2015 prior to the presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by PastorFire: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2021
toluxe0075:

Did you just describe Buhari of 2015 prior to the presidential election?
Talk sense. Talk Segun Oni.
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2021
PastorFire:

You make me LAUGH! Mind you, I'm from Ekiti state but I don't believe in APC either. These people can NEVER be the Messiah we thirst for. What name do you call a politician who ran away from a political party which threw him up as Governor for four years, joined the Opposition and was made DEPUTY NATIONAL CHAIRMAN for a whole Region, but like a dog returning to its vomit ran back to his former party now asking to be made Governor one more time? I'll call him a man without principles. He dons Awolowo Cap all the time; but can you imagine Obafemi Awolowo doing politics that way? Or Ajasin, or Onabanjo, or Obama, or Bush? I do not have anything against Engr. Oni, but he's not a person to be entrusted our future, if you ask me. And the Yeyenatu that's there now is even worse. This is the reason Ekiti has been gyrating on the fulcrum of underdevelopment without any progress towards modernity all these years!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by PastorFire: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

You make me LAUGH! Mind you, I'm from Ekiti state but I don't believe in APC either. These people can NEVER be the Messiah we thirst for. What name do you call a politician who ran away from a political party which threw him up as Governor for four years, joined the Opposition and was made DEPUTY NATIONAL CHAIRMAN for a whole Region, but like a dog returning to its vomit ran back to his former party now asking to be made Governor one more time? I'll call him a man without principles. He dons Awolowo Cap all the time; but can you imagine Obafemi Awolowo doing politics that way? Or Ajasin, or Onabanjo, or Obama, or Bush? I do not have anything against Engr. Oni, but he's not a person to be entrusted our future, if you ask me. And the Yeyenatu that's there now is even worse. This is the reason Ekiti has been gyrating on the fulcrum of underdevelopment without any progress towards modernity all these years!
You have made no sense. You are talking about drama. His own political activities and journey which you choose to use as a weak angle for your assertion or conviction. Can you for once drop that aside and engage me on his personality if indeed you want to make a point.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2021
PastorFire:
You have made no sense. You are talking about drama. His own political activities and journey which you choose to use as a weak angle for your assertion or conviction. Can you for once drop that aside and engage me on his personality if indeed you want to make a point.

From the way you write, you come across as a Junior to me, but no thoroughbred Ekitiman would say that an Elder did not make sense. Fayemi was my Junior by more than four years in Christ's School, Ado Ekiti in the 1970s, if you must know but I don't like his politics although he's a gentleman; "if you must engage me on his personality," using your very words. In any case, who wouldn't clean the Dining Table on which his meals are emplaced? Even then, a PRINCIPLED eater wouldn't do that!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by comrChris(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2021
bcomputer101:
Are there no other people in ekiti aside fayose, fayemi and segun oni?
Why are they taking turns to govern the state as if it resolves around them?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by DARLYNBOI: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2021
You have made no sense. You are talking about drama. His own political activities and journey which you choose to use as a weak angle for your assertion or conviction. Can you for once drop that aside and engage me on his personality if indeed you want to make a point

Both of you are talking trash.....I expected that you will both use ur energy to list out the achievements of these personality within and outside the government positions presently or previously held that has benefited the people of ekiti state and that are enough selling point to convince the electorates to vote or return them to power instead. Both of you are here showing muscle over who is more handsome and over who can eat and cleanmouth without any notice from efcc....shior.
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by DARLYNBOI: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
@pastorFire and @Omoolokunesin...

Both of you are talking trash.....I expected that you will both use ur energy to list out the achievements of these personality within and outside the government positions presently or previously held that has benefited the people of ekiti state and that are enough selling point to convince the electorates to vote or return them to power instead. Both of you are here showing muscle over who is more handsome and over who can eat and cleanmouth without any notice from efcc....shior.[b][/b]
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
DARLYNBOI:
@pastorFire and @Omoolokunesin...

Both of you are talking trash.....I expected that you will both use ur energy to list out the achievements of these personality within and outside the government positions presently or previously held that has benefited the people of ekiti state and that are enough selling point to convince the electorates to vote or return them to power instead. Both of you are here showing muscle over who is more handsome and over who can eat and cleanmouth without any notice from efcc....shior.[b][/b]

Wouldst to God that you understand issues and learn to read between the lines.
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by paymentvoucher: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 by paymentvoucher: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2021
PastorFire:
Segun Oni For Governor.

Is it a norm in Ekiti State that you must complete your tenure?

Are there no other capable hands?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: 2023: Atiku ‘picks’ Serving Governor As Running Mate / A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question / Hugo Chavez: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.