Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Use This 3 Keys To Change Your Life Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Use This 3 Keys To Change Your Life Now (229 Views)

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / 3 Keys To Effective Usage Of Social Media, Suicidal Attempts & Other Life Topics / The Secret 3 Keys To Overcoming Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This 3 Keys To Change Your Life Now by sharpguy10(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you 3 keys to change your life now. With this keys you can guarantee success, prosperity and money in your life and also you can attract to yourself a dream job and a life partner. What makes one to be ahead and always prospering in life is what he or she know and apply. Nothing happen without an action not been taken. Everything is consciousness. Your level of consciousness and your level of thinking will determine what you can have, do and become.
Our God has set our life to be a shining light, that shine brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. He has done all things for us, what we need to understand is how we can walk, take and have that which God has already done for us and that is what I am explaining in this post, pls read to the end.
3 Keys to change your life now:
1. Know the truth and believe it. The truth you know and believe is what will change your life. You can never out grow what you know and believe . Your mind feed on what you know as true and believe and when it seek into your mind, it become a consciousness and consciousness is what bring the truth to manifestation. So the way you change your life with the truth is by knowing,
i. The problem
ii. The truth ie what God has originally created that area of your life to be
iii. Make the truth a fact in your life.
iv. Accept and believe and bring the image of the fulfilment in your mind eye and expect the change.

2. Think from the truth you know : thinking from the truth is bringing images of the truth to your mind eye and believing and making it a fact that this is who I am. From there you begin to see yourself change.

3. Identify yourself as the person you want to be: I identity is one of the powerful concept man need to know. Identity as a way of expressing itself. When you identify yourself with something and believe that this is who I am, those things will naturally flow to you or opportunity will begin to locate you. The way you can change your life with identity is by seeing yourself in the nature of God. By seeing yourself prosperous, successful and great. The image you form of yourself is what will naturally flow to you. When you attaches prosperity to yourself, you have classify yourself in that world and opportunity and favour will naturally flow to you. So accept who you are in Christ and see and feel yourself that way.
That is the 3 Keys that can change your life now when apply.
Thank you reading and remain blessed In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Use This 3 Keys To Change Your Life Now by sharpguy10(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2021
God give you two powerful tools to create your world, which are words and imagination. And this tools work by faith, use it to change your life.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Why 1,456 Candidates Scored Over 300 But Were Not Offered Admission / How To Maximize Computer Battery Life / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.