Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

JUST GO MY FREE TO AIR INSTALLED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / JUST GO MY FREE TO AIR INSTALLED (304 Views)

My Free Gift To You - Investment That Can Make You Rich Soon / Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / Change Your Financial Status With My Free Service For Just One Month (JUMP IN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST GO MY FREE TO AIR INSTALLED by BoldConcepts(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
HELLO NAIRALAND grin

BoldConcepts.

WATCH AS LONG AND NEVER PAY A DIME.

For individuals who have the equipment listed below,the price remain fixed around lagos mainland if it's high land increment in Service.
OJO...IYANO-IBA...IGONDU...IKOTU.. EGBEDA...IPAJA...OKIAFOR...FESTAC...SATALITE TOWN...MILE2,ORILE.

Off to mainland: LEKKI, EPE AJAH, PHASE1 etc ₦7999 proffesional service/workmanship

Free to air can be referred to as a platform where channels and broadcaster provide 24/7 current content home and abroad such as :- Africa & American Movies,cartoons,news, documentary etc

INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS PURCHASE.

Get as to over 50 to 200+ fta channels, moreover you determine how many channels you need depends on your area of interest excluding football viewing.

You get an alternative to watching over 1000 entertaining tv program such as:-

....24/7Nigeria & American
church TV's, Foriegn & Local channels News,Telenovelas, Documentary
Yoruba, Gbedu, music24,wrestling
Pranks program, Comedy, American got talent and so likely cartoons & learning programs for your kids.

ARE YOU INTRESTED FOR A NEW PACKAGE...this are the requirements listed below to purchase one time or you have some of them, kindly reach me on the telephone number right away for schedule Installation proper.

1.RELIABLE STRONG DECODER
2.DISH
3.SAT.RECEIVER &
4.COXIAL CABLE(Total requirements cost is ₦30,000-₦35,000)

Hence it depends if you need one Reception @ ₦6999 or double Reception to get more free to air channels, which automatically involves double Installation service as workmanship proper.

This other options are available if you may need them as a result of relocating or brand new Installation.
...D3TV
...G0TV
TV INSTALLATION
& ELECTRICAL FITTINGS INSTALLATION

4YEARS GAURANTEE!!! Location; LAGOS ON PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO DIRECT YOUR ORDER HERE ON THIS DIGIT { 081...323...32..
882}

1 Like

Re: JUST GO MY FREE TO AIR INSTALLED by Youngfunds(m): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2021
BoldConcepts:
There are 3 kind of people on this planet Earth, which they manage money.

1)Some people make and spend money even their seed/Capital inclusive.

2) Some make and waste money ( you don't buy what you don't need,money is value or exchange for value)

3) Some make to invest money which pays without their presence and that is the point of dropping this content.

THIS IS A NEW MONTH,ARE YOU YET TO INCREASE YOUR INCOME STREAM?

You might want to take a look at this new project am working on right?....then you have succeeded in opening an investment plan that can rain you money being rich in a flip...trust you may be fit to join us.

Click link on signature grab your chances
Re: JUST GO MY FREE TO AIR INSTALLED by structuredan(m): 4:24am On Sep 20, 2021
If 2k daily passive income is okay do whatsapp me for details 08166633268

(1) (Reply)

Certified Information Security Manager®(cism)training In Port Harcourt / Volatility Traders Only (or Interested Trader) / Don't Miss Out On This. You Are Still Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.