Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! (1446 Views)

Paul Okoye Gifts Bbnaija Maria A Deal Worth 150million Naira / Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" / Paul Okoye Gifts BBNaija's Uriel New Iphone 11 An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! by HigherPower99: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chileem Ifeanyichukwu (M.I.J) gifts Maria of BBN the sum of 5million naira as consolation gift for having been pulled out of the big brother house untimely. He made it very open to Maria that he was a super fan of hers while she was in the bbh. And pledged to always be of support to her any day, any time..

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu equally promised to share the sum of #2million naira on Facebook this Sunday as birthday giveaway to his Facebook friends and followers.

Connect with Chileem Ifeanyichukwu on Facebook and wish him a happy birthday on the most recent post on his timeline.

Re: M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! by 2special(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Liberty to spend your money the way that pleases you but I will rather use such money for community service, either renovating schools in my Local or for promoting humanity.
Re: M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! by Brenn594(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na the realest Nlanders go decipher dis puzzle:/ nothin 4 free...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! by Sugardick: 2:15am On Sep 04, 2021
These randy men don start again, making all these hoes feel fly, that one go begin give motivational quotes for Instagram very soon as maga don dey pay

5 Likes

Re: M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! by Mbataku96(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Awon Boyz no get the joy,
They want to shift day damn womb
Re: M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! by puppie017: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmmm Na so he dae start Later they will be crying for justice

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Relocated Out Of Naija” Bbnaija Angel Reveals / Davido Replies Troll Who Threatened To Slap Chioma Over Her Comment On His Broda / You Must Be Mad For Calling Us Omo Ale Because We Did Not Support Tinubu - Iyabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.