Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment (28950 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Diggjigg(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Commentor: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2021
grin

The guy that said Hisbah.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Akpuobi1: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2021
VERY COMMENDABLE MOVE

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by vRendoh(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Nukilia:
Hisbah at work in China grin grin grin

Theirs is different..poor or rich pays for the crime!

5 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by ivolt: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Cousin9999:

They sent him to a gulag, made him stop any monopoly activities, and they're making him "donate" to the government.
The bold is not true and impractical by any measure.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Seniorwriter(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2021
Thank goodness china isn't world's police!
Lollittaa:

[China has invested in mega projects worth billions of yuan in all African countries except Swaziland. After China is done with Chinese people, guess where they're headed next? Africa is an annex of Chinese plan of world domination.
Your submissions lack credence reason been that no country in the world can impose their own laws on another just because of bilateral business or monetary relationship....the worst that happens is severing of such relationship or favors.
Even France cannot impose their laws on francophone countries with all the help and political backing they give.
Bi-laws are not hopeful wishes or fairytale expectations.

@HallaDaTruth try to read to comprehend comments rather than for quotes sake...my point is that no country in the world can force their own Laws on another country just because of bilateral relations...emphasis on the word force since you seem not to comprehend the subject matter.
China cannot force her laws on any African country just because of bilateral deals or relationship! not china not france not even almighty America.....or did America force their laws on Afghanistan ?
Be guided.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Goldbw122(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2021
That image destroy their image, you know they have nuclear war heads now so they need to enhance their strength..
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2021
This is actually great......they won't have to deal with likes of bobrisky, they'd focus on raising responsible men.

3 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Bayaar02(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2021
Hisbah dù china

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Alvin212(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2021
A 12 year old me
Thought fine girls don't fart

A 12 year old me thought women gave birth through the anus

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Joshintua(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2021
China is just a civilized version of North korea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Lumig: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2021
cry
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Fvckyouall: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2021
But I find effeminate men cute. They can go and choke on trump's balls

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Fvckyouall: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Dybala11(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:
Jack Ma 'spectacularly fell from grace'? How?

We need some of these regulations in Nigeria, though. All the James Browns and Brobriskys will be chased back into the shadows and sordid peripheries of society where they belong.
Jack Ma has been rendered useless by the Chinese government, his empire was dismantled even in his face while he doesn't have anything to do to protect himself.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Masterclass32: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2021
China is right on this one.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Topmaike007(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2021
esthel:
What shocked the guy should have moved his business to an European country
Europe ke, when most of the things he is selling on Alibaba group are all made in China
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Goldbw122(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
This is actually great......they won't have to deal with likes of bobrisky, they'd focus on raising responsible men.
They are really responsible I hope they can ban bobrisky like that in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

We need some of these regulations in Nigeria, though. All the James Browns and Brobriskys will be chased back into the shadows and sordid peripheries of society where they belong.

God bless you. You're a reasonable woman.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DigitB: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2021
They're trying to sanitize their country.

Create a better world for their next generation

Clamp down on foo.lish yeyebrities who produce anything including a lot of trash in the name of making money.

I just hope the party doesn't take it too far.

5 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by TheChameleon: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Lol. What of chestbeating skirt-wearers? grin

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Fvckyouall: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:

Ban him, lol when all our top politicians are the ones fvcking him
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Goldbw122(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Ban him, lol when all our top politicians are the ones fvcking him
Yeah your are right that is why bad events can not end in Nigeria.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Kajaard: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

A woman after my heart kiss

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by babzo(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Jack Ma questioned the regulators. He forgot China is not like America; you don't question the government. Otherwise, he should have moved out of China and enjoyed his billions.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:

Bobrisky, James brown and other gender benders should be arrested, they're a cancer to not just Nigeria but Yoruba society at it's core.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by IVORY2009(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Vranzy:
CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Eyeglass. This Eyeglass can vedio,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Eyeglass is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #25.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

Stop this spamming
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2021
That Femi Adebayo' movie series, Sisi, I find it in bad taste. I don't find it funny at all.

Wish Bobrisky and James Brown could be made an example of.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

What is happening in China is the Communist Party asserting its dominance.

China is supposed to be a communist country...but since the late 1970's, it has become more and more capitalist. What we are seeing is the government striking back against the symbols of capitalism...especially the celebs who personify 'individualism' and 'parasitic lifestyles' which go against the collectivism ethos of the Party.

Also, Ma got himself into trouble by offering some criticism of Party policies. That's why he got into trouble. In Communist countries, you do not criticse or question the Party.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nuelito: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2021
E bi things
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Mide1data: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Love the song
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by HBB1(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

USA Built on Godly Principles is Exporting Lgbt, effeminatism , Abortions and all sort of Evils to the world.

China that does Know GOD, respects Godly Principles. And you ask why China is advancing and USA Dwindling ?

GOD is no Respecter of Persons!
They that Honor HIM , HE Honors. They that Despise HIM, HE Despises.

You talk too much.

This makes you speak so much rusbbish!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 / White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / Jacob Zuma Granted Compassionate Leave To Attend His Brother's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.