Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Convert Comments And Shares Into Money _ Monetise Your Writing Skill - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Convert Comments And Shares Into Money _ Monetise Your Writing Skill (168 Views)

The Funniest Yoruba Commedy Share Like Comments And Subscribe Pls / Kindly Watch All This Videos Share Comments And Subscribe / End Useless Comments And Likes Dis 2017 ( Advice To All ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Comments And Shares Into Money _ Monetise Your Writing Skill by wisolo(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2021
We struggle and are so keen to get comments and likes on our Facebook posts, but actually do not get a kobo from all those comments and likes.

When I see someone's post on Facebook with lots of engagement (comments, likes and shares), in my mind, I'll be like "If only this person knew how to monetise these likes and comments.

Some people write articles on Facebook forcing people to comment Amen whereas most of them get no kobo from it, why all those efforts!

What shall it profit me that I get 500 comments on Facebook and still be drinking garri and salt?

I stopped wasting my data on social media but rather started making money with it.
When I get such comments, ah! if you see the way I'm happy eh, because it's bringing cool cash into my pocket.
At least, per article that I get up to 250 engagements, I'm sure of at least #5,000. At least it will pay for my data and time spent writing the article. Doing that on a daily bases while writing more than one article daily is earning me a living.

I discovered I could monetise my writing skill when I started writing on Opera news hub.

I believe you might have seen those news/articles that pop up on your phone from opera news hub or those you see while using opera mini browser, may be you never knew some of those writers are earning a good living by writing those articles. They are not writing for free, they are paid per click for those articles. The moment you click on the article, their money counts. When I learnt that, I join them and started making my own thousands.
Some of us make over 100k monthly writing on Opera news hub.

The good thing is that even if you don't know how to write, you can simply copy some of these nice articles flying around on WhatsApp and make good money from them. Isn't that cool?

Peradventure you have been looking for a side hustle, this is for you.
I'll be teaching the first people that chat me up on how to write on opera news hub and make good money for free.
I won't charge you, but I believe that when you make your first 25k to 50k or more by the end of this month, you will thank me with something tangible for what I'm about teaching you.

*WisSolo*
(Zero 8. 1. 4. Three, four 8, three 7 six 0)

Please WhatsApp only.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business / Oyetola @ 67: Sujimoto, SSA Dayo Fasola Celebrate With Market Women, Aged, Orpha / Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.