Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

You Remembered Those Israelites That Abducted By DSS Listen To Their Experiences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Remembered Those Israelites That Abducted By DSS Listen To Their Experiences (441 Views)

Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Remembered Those Israelites That Abducted By DSS Listen To Their Experiences by Nwaokija(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2021
You remembered those Israel film makers that brought the Torah to the igbo land that were later arrested or abducted by DSS tortured by the the DSS.
Listen to their experience in the custody of the DSS within 20 days
No nation have ever tried this to foreigners
Do you think that they deserve the 20 days maltreatments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXuViahvSic
Re: You Remembered Those Israelites That Abducted By DSS Listen To Their Experiences by DjAndroid: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2021
This is up to 3 weeks old. Very old video.

2 Likes

Re: You Remembered Those Israelites That Abducted By DSS Listen To Their Experiences by Nwaokija(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2021
DjAndroid:
This is up to 3 weeks old. Very old video.
I just want us to listen to their experience and discuss their case
What's really their crime and were they later released
Re: You Remembered Those Israelites That Abducted By DSS Listen To Their Experiences by Nwaokija(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2021
Nwaokija:

I just want us to listen to their experience and discuss their case
What's really their crime and were they later released
Why were they later released

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Directs NALDA To Set Up Farm Estates In 108 Senatorial Districts / Igboho : I Am No Longer Afraid Of Anyone, Benin Should Return Me To Nigeria / Watch How EFCC Chairman Staggered Off Stage While Speaking At An Event(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.