Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy, Clear Blocked Fallopian Tube & Cure Private P - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy, Clear Blocked Fallopian Tube & Cure Private P (688 Views)

Free Training How To Use Kedi 7 Layer Sanitary Pad To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy / Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tube; Fibroids; Infections; Ovarian Cyst / Yoni Pearls For Blocked Fallopian Tubes, TTC, Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy, Clear Blocked Fallopian Tube & Cure Private P by prosper12345(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2021
How to Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy, Clear Blocked Fallopian Tube & Cure Private part Infection!

My name is Monday Boi, I am a network marketer and a healthcare consultant in partnership with Kedi healthcare Industries Nig. LTD. I joined Kedi Healthcare network company 17 months ago, since I joined the company, I realized that health is wealth. You need to be sound health wise to be able to make money whether online or offline. Majority of people these days neglect their health and such, they pay heavily for it.
Today, I want to share with you what I learnt from partnership with Kedi and using Kedi healthcare products.
Kedi has a particular product called 7 Layer Sanitary Pad.
Uses of 7 Layer Sanitary Pad:
This pad is a treated Sanitary Pad which is used to:-
1. Treat Private part Odor
2. Treat vaginal dryness
3. Treat vaginal discharge
4. Prevent unwanted pregnancy
5. Treat Infection
6. Treat Vaginal Itching
How to Apply the Pad:
Step 1. Open the pad and unwrap the pack.
Step 2. Spread the wings of the pad open and remove the seal at the center.
Step 3. Apply water on the surface of the pad till it swell up to the level it can no longer absorb water.
Step 4. Tear and remove the first layer of the pad and bring out the green negative ion strip.
Step 5. Drop the green strip inside 75cl Ever water bottle and fill the bottle with water and allow to soak for at least 2 hours and drink the water in the bottle. This will help flush infection and remove any blockages on your Fallopian tube.
6. Tear the pad by the side to uncover the white granules. Then, ingest or eat the white granules as much as you can and drink water.
Implications:
If the white granules is ingested by a woman, it will clear and open any blocked Fallopian tube but if ingested by a man, it will weaken and paralyze the sperm of the man and he will not be able to fertilize or impregnate any woman he sleeps with within the next 24 hours. As a result of this, the woman will no longer conceive and she will be able to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
If the man want to restore his sperm back, he will need to stop eating the pad and use REVIVE (AK47) to build back the sperm and restore his sperm back to 100% normal.
If you have any question about this, kindly comment below or private chat me or Whats App me +23408149071230.

Re: How To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy, Clear Blocked Fallopian Tube & Cure Private P by prosper12345(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Video tutorial also available on demand

(1) (Reply)

Help! I May Be Dying / Early Signs Of Pregnancy / 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.