Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car (33079 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Poly Student Convicted For $1,500 Yahoo Fraud In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Idiotmod: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Option of fine is good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by PositiveRevieww: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
It
Pays to be legit
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Bigredmachine:

my question now is this... after that 1 year he gets out and continue with his yahoo yahoo career... which is very likely, then how are we trying to stop yahoo yahoo in Nigeria...

Looks like you no see the option of fine
His goons go gather 250k and they go release am. Give am one week. He's back at his game

7 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Lamasta(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Adigun Oladapo Oludele is a good son, bright student, and loved by his Afonja community.

Also His mum and dad take him to ritualist for success. Awon sophisticated
You are irredemable
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2021
This one go dey intimidate his hard working course mate.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by SecretReporter(f): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2021
TheChameleon:
This boy has foolishly gotten EX CONVICT attached to his name.

He would have to disclose this when applying for visas to foreign countries.
seem like you are new in Nigerianistan
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Westchester(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2021
My brother pay your 250k and avoid jail grin

1 Share

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by richmanrichard: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Nyamiri dodon doya grin
If they handle you now, you start crying marginalisation.
stop quoting a fulani cow
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Plut01: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2021
illicit:
Why do they buy cars in their own names

That's to show how shallow some of them are. If as a Yahoo boy, you want to start a business or buy properties with the proceed of Yahoo, you have no point using your name. Instead use an old woman in your family or another acronyms at least till you graduate into Politician.

5 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Tmonex: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2021
The last paragraph says a lot
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Sluacoast(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Upon all the money he stole. He's still looking very malnourished

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Goldbw122(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by GTCO: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

my question now is this... after that 1 year he gets out and continue with his yahoo yahoo career... which is very likely, then how are we trying to stop yahoo yahoo in Nigeria...

He was even given an option of fine lol
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by SchoolGate: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

He is not going to jail. He had an option of N250,000 fine which I'm 100% sure his people already brought the money to court grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by tonyson010(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

No stopping.
Just the way Narcotics is to South American countries so is Yahoo Yahoo.
The government are benefiting massively, the youths r also benefiting. As of now, government thinks that they are in control.

Youths r not engaging in armed robbery like 2005-2012.....cos of Yahoo.

We are already notorious in it and many r reaping from the various financial businesses coming from yahoo transactions, with many eagerly joining on daily basis.

IT JUST CAN'T STOP.

3 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by sodique20(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2021
U say? shocked

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by skales67(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2021
TheChameleon:

A fool at 40 is a fool forever. You're at least 44 years old. You should discard your diapers.

And you whose comments over NL reeks of tribal bigotry against the people of the SE with the picture of Ojukwu whom no male member of your generation both past, present and future can achieve 1/1000 of what he achieved is how old?

So e dey pain you too when your tribe is gobsmaked abi?

He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by friday2011(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

See you, the sentence reads: or a #250,000 fine.

He will pay the #250k and walk out.

Las Las...he will relocate to Lagos or ogbomosho and continue his "bombing business" as "slawomir" will always say.

Just so sad that fraud among Nigerian youth has become normal, so so sad that family members are most times accomplices.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by anambraamaka: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2021
How did this guy scam a whole Ohio government?
T shocked
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by JBoss25(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Tomilola360:
yoruba afonja criminal. lazy youth
Afonja insulting an a Afonja I thought I'll never see the day
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by TheChameleon: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2021
skales67:

And you whose comments over NL reeks of tribal bigotry against the people of the SE with the picture of Ojukwu whom no male member of your generation both past, present and future can achieve 1/1000 of what he achieved is how old?

So e dey pain you too when your tribe is gobsmaked abi?

He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Why are ranting so much? grin

You sound suicidal. Someone PLEASE get this niggah a rope. tongue

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by becky39000(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Just like your own parents took you to a ritualist when they discovered that you're a burden & destined to be useless angry

Even the ritualist rejected you when he discovered that your head could only produce counterfeit coins!!!

So u'v found solace in using ur daily free Opera 50mb to come online on regular basis to spew rubbish

Ode angry

KillMNKnow:
Adigun Oladapo Oludele is a good son, bright student, and loved by his Afonja community.

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by skales67(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2021
TheChameleon:

Why am i ranting so much? grin

My worthless father sounds suicidal. Someone PLEASE get my father a rope. tongue

Ok grin
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Gabkosh: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Good one. I am so happy to read this. More of them to be convicted.

Awon lazy fools.

Ole gbewiri.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by joefelin2345: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2021
bolaji1023:
weyrey
In fact ...asinwin ati digbolugi eda. Once it concerns Yoruba, you will see them yabbing but when it concerns them it is ...na business they go claim.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by TheChameleon: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2021
skales67:

Skales67's father is a useless homosexual

Ok grin
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Neatb(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Wrong judgement. The money,cars and others should be given back to his victims not the federal government, that is if anyone has brought up any case of fraud against him.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2021
This is where they can show their power. Chasing Small time internet fraudsters up and down whilst those looting billions in government and industry go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by DigitB: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Another one.

One year is not much. When he's done eating his own share of the undone, oily weasel infested beans, he can still go back to finish his remaining courses and graduate or enrol on a mechanic workshop to learn an handiwork.

There's dignity in labour.

If a hear!

You're not really informed about what's going on in Nigeria prisons.

Boys now run their scams from the comfort of Nigeria prisons. The prisons offers them ultimate protection from the eyes of law enforcement agencies like the EFCC.

Two months ago I heard of one guy in Enugu where I stay. While inside prison the guy started and completed his 2 storey building in his village. He made all the money from inside prison.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car by Iykenuwa(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Nobody has taken pity upon you to tell you how dense your reasoning capacity is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / 45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.