Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers (36603 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / #BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible (Fake) Eviction This Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Lilpen3758: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Learn how to trade the Forex Market as an expert in just four weeks of our intense and vast introduction and study of Forex trading ��......

Free lectures would commence soon, join as soon as possible to grab this great opportunity for financial freedom �

https:///LqwXjyjOujVBCVSSB2DZtN
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by shogsman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
abobote:

Then stay off from the thread. Frustrated soul
Oh hush it,he has a valid point
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by shogsman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
When is champions league starting
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by abobote: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Akupoeze:
Big brother don see say these sets are very boring set of people they wan ease all of them out
They are not, most talented set I think

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Blakpot: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good!
The sooner it ends, the better.
Very boring, over hyped show.

The producers should go back to the drawing board and come up with something better.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by abobote: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
shogsman:

Which point, the show is aired on a single Chanel in DSTV, that is to tell you, that is not compulsory
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Jerryherd: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
shogsman:

What useless point? Isnt it stupidity mixed with inferiority complex to comment on a Program you find useless to you?!

It's like a sane human who doesn't like sex or have a dick walking into a brothel to lament how useless sex is

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Jalobe(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Bbn is as useless as apc government.

If APC dey useless, where you classify PDP?
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by ugotaya: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tree where witches and wizards hold their meetings in Agbor. Even a caterpillar couldn't bring it down. Agbor people, I hail una ooooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-Mm5T4cag
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Antoeni(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
There are 3 sets of people you can’t advise:

A BIg Brother Naija fan, an Arsenal fan and a girl in love with a guy living abroad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by shogsman(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
abobote:

Which point, the show is aired on a single Chanel in DSTV, that is to tell you, that is not compulsory
Yet it gets the bulk of Nigerian youths who practically useless before hooked,a country faced with this much problems shouldn't have this crap airing at all.
You'd have people who are supposed to be contributing to the development of their nation stuck with watching intellectually inferior folks bleeping on live TV,apparently that's your idea of a show
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by abobote: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
manuel100:
I wish Emmanuel over come this King-size eviction with God
The dude is too calm and shy, he needs to start selling himself to the voters

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Interoma(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wetin concern me !!!
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by shogsman(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

What useless point? Isnt it stupidity mixed with inferiority complex to comment on a Program you find useless to you?!

It's like a sane human who doesn't like sex walking into a brothel to lament how useless sex is
You say it like it's on dstv you can access the mismatch of a show,when sites like this one is littered daily with stupid updates from the show,tweeter is agog with unproductive set of minds stuck and yapping on and on about the show, so does every other goddamn place you can go in search of actual good content
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by CondemnBattery(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Saga, Nini, Tega, Peace, Michael might end up king size evictees
Not forgetting Boma.

That guy na disgrace to delta state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Jerryherd: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
shogsman:

Yet it gets the bulk of Nigerian youths who practically useless before hooked,a country faced with this much problems shouldn't have this crap airing at all.
You'd have people who are supposed to be contributing to the development of their nation stuck with watching intellectually inferior folks bleeping on live TV,apparently that's your idea of a show

I presume you and your self righteous family don't watch BBN

So kindly highlights to us all how you, your family , and non big brother watching DSTV hating lineage had in anyway benefited Nigeria.. any way at all

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Jerryherd: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
shogsman:

You say it like it's on dstv you can access the mismatch of a show,when sites like this one is littered daily with stupid updates from the show,tweeter is agog with unproductive set of minds stuck and yapping on and on about the show, so does every other goddamn place you can go in search of actual good content

Why don't you visit other sites that are beneficial to you or are you tied down to Nairaland or forced here

This is the fvcking way Taliban developed its Myopic ideology

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by dex4sure: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
abobote:

Then stay off from the thread. Frustrated soul

Na so e pain you reach.....

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by manuel100(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
My guy okro must stay o he must finish the good works he started.

Ebuka : Tega what would you miss most in the big brother house
Tega : I think I will be missing boma manhood I have never had it that good and I really hope my husband divorce me if not I will still divorce him cause I really need to have a happy sex life

You wicked grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Just thin that herd of dull and unserious people...

Take out the fake and uninspiring... Leave the real ones with something to offer (whatever that is to begin with)!
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Las las na only 4 people will be evicted. ..kingsize eviction ko, queensize eviction ni...
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by caprini1: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Why don't you visit other sites that are beneficial to you or are you tied down to Nairaland or forced here

This is the fvcking way Taliban developed its Myopic ideology
Why do you even bother replying that guy?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by shogsman(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

I presume you and your self righteous family don't watch BBN

So kindly highlights to us all how you, your family , and non big brother watching DSTV hating lineage had in anyway benefited Nigeria.. any way at all

Your tacky and rather loose sense of reasoning just about sums up my point, I have done more for this country than you can hope to do till you meet your end,that's because I don't waste my time with rubbish instead I apply my time and energy to actual productive efforts that improves things for me and a whole lot of people. After that 100days of your show your country will just be as fuvked as it was before your imagined escape. So brace up and start doing something more productive with your life
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Jerryherd: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
shogsman:

Your tacky and rather loose sense of reasoning just about sums up my point, I have done more for this country than you can hope to do till you meet your end,that's because I don't waste my time with rubbish instead I apply my time and energy to actual productive efforts that improves things for me and a whole lot of people. After that 100days of your show your country will just be as fuvked as it was before your imagined escape. So brace up and start doing something more productive with your life

Shut up and tell us any achievement , local , state or national development tied to your so called name and lineage that don't watch reality show like big brother naija a local made social experimental show which has so far raised far more talents and entertainers in the industry

Tell us what you have used you so called precious non BBnaija watching time for

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Crownny88(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
post=105484826:
Big Brother Naija is not Problem.

Rather My Problem lie on high increase of poor Mindset among nigerian ladies nowadays.

To Me, Nigerian Ladies Has Nothing to Offer untill they prove otherwise to me.
Help! Help!! Help!!!
Another man is down.
Somebody should call 911 pls.
Ok.they said he has been recovering grin grin

Man.you just recovering from the last hit them hit you like one of your hit and run covers. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by manuel100(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
The dude is too calm and shy, he needs to start himself to the voters

Like ehh that Liquorose girl wan kill my guy I pray this eviction no see my guy o embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by EmekaA125(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Akupoeze:
Big brother don see say these sets are very boring set of people they wan ease all of them out
No be lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by shogsman(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Shut up and tell us any achievement , local , state or national development tied to your so called name and lineage that don't watch reality show like big brother naija a local made social experimental show which has so far raised far more talents and entertainers in the industry

Tell us what you have used you so called precious non BBnaija time for

Firstly you are very stupid for using the word LINEAGE in response to me,I guesstimate bulk perception or hometraining is one of your many lacking qualities secondly I suppose the fact that you see the likes of mercy ,tasha, girls that cannot string together two correct meaningful sentences not to talk of reasoning deductively as talents just about show the kind of person you are,to the unrefined even jargons looks like gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by EmekaA125(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
post=105484826:
Big Brother Naija is not Problem.

Rather My Problem lie on high increase of poor Mindset among nigerian ladies nowadays.

To Me, Nigerian Ladies Has Nothing to Offer untill they prove otherwise to me.
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by EmekaA125(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
4 HMs will be shown exit door tomorrow. E choke shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers by Ssoil(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tega would be saved from this Sunday’s eviction, this I have seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online / BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" / Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Contestants Fight, Trade Insults In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.