Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

#bbnaija: “omo, Queen Gr!nding Cross Na Another Level” (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “omo, Queen Gr!nding Cross Na Another Level” (watch) (571 Views)

Bbnaija Queen Interview! "I Love White Money, Cross Na Cruise" (video) / Lady Takes Fashion To Another Level - She Rocked An Outfit Made Of Plantain Leaf / Nollywood Actress, Lota Chukwu 'Kiki' Takes Twerking To Another Level. Wow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “omo, Queen Gr!nding Cross Na Another Level” (watch) by Bbnaijagist: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2021
#BBNaija: “Omo, Queen gr!nding Cross na another level” Reactions as Queen makes Cross beg with her top notch gr!nding (Watch)

Last night jacuzzi party was fire on fire with the girls having fun with the guys in the house.

READ ALSO :::: #BBNaija : “Issa bum bum � party �” Reactions as Jackie B, Angel and Queen twerks off (Watch)

Angel, Queen and Jackie teamed up yesterday to make the party worthwhile for the guys especially Cross and Pere.

Queen was captured gr!nding Cross as she receives accolades for her top notch gr!nding skills from her friends, Jackie B and Angel who happened to be the one giving her the morale she needed �.

<<<<Watch the video here and please support me by following my page >>>

Re: #bbnaija: “omo, Queen Gr!nding Cross Na Another Level” (watch) by OwenJesse27(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2021
Yeye program

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Queen Exposed Hidden Secrets Why She Wants White Money (video) / #bbnaija: Photos And Videos Of Celebrities At Mercy Eke's Birthday Party / Bbnaija Cross & Jackie B Expensive Welcome To Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.