Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

27 Quotes By Ady Del Valle, The American Plus-size Gay Model To Build Self-estee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27 Quotes By Ady Del Valle, The American Plus-size Gay Model To Build Self-estee (334 Views)

Nigerian Gay Model Onyx Godwin Celebrates His Birthday With Bikini Photos / I Knew Saxophone Would Help Me Break Boundaries – Estee Sax / Gay Model, CJ De Mooi Reveals He Is Dying Of AIDS After 30-year Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Quotes By Ady Del Valle, The American Plus-size Gay Model To Build Self-estee by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world", that statement was made by 20th century American Actress cum Model, Lucille Ball. What I find especially interesting about it is that, the actress died 1989 ( 31 years ago ), and Valle is 33 - can you see my point? Seems she knew he would would be plus-sized, hence the instruction.

Get the full gist here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/archives/2088

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Quotes By Ady Del Valle, The American Plus-size Gay Model To Build Self-estee by Flamemignon1(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Beautiful piece

(1) (Reply)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Biafra Agitator Chiwetaleagu Arrested An Humilated In Public [video] / Davido And Chioma Celebrates Ifeanyi On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.