Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Khid Freddie - Trap In Luv Feat. Chucksman ( Lyrics ) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Khid Freddie - Trap In Luv Feat. Chucksman ( Lyrics ) (397 Views)

Mp3 Download ' Trap In Luv' By Khid Freddie Ft. Chucksman / Mp3 Download ' Like D Way ' By Khid Freddie Feat. Jad Drille & Geosamzunig / Dremo – Mabel Ft. Davido, Dremo – Ghetto Luv (feat. Peruzzi), Dremo – Gugudemap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khid Freddie - Trap In Luv Feat. Chucksman ( Lyrics ) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2021
TITLE : Trap In Luv ARTIST : Khid Freddie Feat. Chucksman ALBUM : The Story Untold [ EP ] YEAR : 2019 GENRE : Afro - Hip hop PRODUCED BY : XL Beats
( INTRO) Yeah - ahh Freddie ( xl) Chucksman Ah uhh
CHORUS
I fall in love I'd trap in love See I'd fall in love Uhhm I don fall in love I'd trapped in love Sed I'd fall in love Please show me this your love Prove this love I'm just waiting Shey u love me and I love you too ( Chakumm)
VERSE ONE ( Khid Freddie )
I can drive a thousand miles to get you Girl you know I love you I know you're going crazy but I've been there too Even though saying " I love you " can't express my feelings for you For you're the one that stepped out of my dreams Gave me new hope Showed me what love means For you alone is my reason to live For the compassion you showed and the care wey you give I just can't let you go I can't let you leave Ifeoma nah u captured my heart Girl you make me whole And you touched my soul I just can't let you go cause I'm trapped in your love
PRE-CHORUS ( Khid Freddie)
Meeting you was such a blessing Love is blind, but I see yours amazing I nor know say I go fall in love with you Girl you too special I'm trapped in love with you
CHORUS
I fall in love I'd trap in love See I'd fall in love Uhhm I don fall in love I'd trapped in love Sed I'd fall in love Please show me this your love Prove this love I'm just waiting Shey u love me and I love you too ( Chakumm)
VERSE TWO ( Chucksman )
Nobody can fight for you But I swear, see umm I'll die die for you Only God knows what I faced in life Only me can see what comes my way And what blocks my way Ahh... Baby fake lover No gree... I'll do you leg over I'll run I'll leave you no server Pakapaka-chakumm passover ( passover) Uhmm Adiza and Binta help each other with bozer I tried my best to miss conference No love No more circumference
Meeting you was such a blessing Love is blind, but I see yours amazing I nor know say I go fall in love with you Girl you too special I'm trapped in love with you
CHORUS
VERSE THREE ( Khid Freddie )
Rayuwa na bata cika Har in babu me Baza ni iya Rayuwa batare da ke You're reason of my happiness today You're the source of my joy all the way This kind love wey I get for you nor be lie Soyyayan fa nake miki babu irinshi wallahi Need your love everyday and night I love you for real nor be maybe You know for sure you're my baby
CHORUS

©Problem Child Entertainment 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Afrobeats Karaoke (performance Video) / S Pee – Dada Lyrics + Mp3 Download / Musical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.