Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church (910 Views)

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church by Lekannu: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2021
It is alleged this Lady is a witch. Clearly, she was flying around evening time and afterward stalled out on top of a congregation working in Nigeria.

As indicated by reports, individuals around the space began imploring when they saw the lady on top of the congregation. Now, the lady was attempting to figure out how to get down from the top of the structure.

Individuals won’t help her since they were terrified she will assault them when get down from the structure. Toward the end, the lady chose to hop from the rooftop.

https://newsunplug.com/watch-the-moment-as-young-lady-allegedly-is-a-witch-got-stuck-on-top-of-a-church-roof/

Re: Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church by Illuminatiship(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church by Authority1o1(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Okay...

I suspect failed turbines. Proper maintenance check would have forestalled the cause of this aborted flight.

Russell Conwell in Acres of Diamonds pointed out that people often fail to see the things that could make them become rich. I agree with him.

Instead of flying around in search of blood to suck, why not get richer through the same flight? I mean, becoming a dispatcher is more profitable than that.

Same flight, more money.

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church by illicit(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2021
I see psychosis

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend / A Woman Slept With Her Son To Give Her Husband A Child’ / Can You Allow Gym Instructor Handle Your Wife Like This (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.