Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State (51575 Views)

Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / Olajide Sowore: We’re Combing Forest To Arrest Killers — Police / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Kano4tot2: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
Does it mean that Igbos lack another Nzeogu in the nigerian army.. why didn't I join the military self...

Igbos it's another time to repeat the same thing now we have enough arms.

You go still beg EWU... Ask you IPOB grandF
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
membranus:

As long as you proudly support the atrocities of your religious group, then you are worse than those that are committing the murders.
What makes u assume I support evil. You do not know me and yet, you already presume me to be an evil supporter. This is pathetic honestly.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by ugotaya: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tree where witches and wizards hold their meetings in Agbor. Even a caterpillar couldn't bring it down. Agbor people, I hail una ooooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-Mm5T4cag
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by luluosas(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
My condolences ooooooo. God will help us all in this country
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Oh no....am not profiling you based off your name. Your trying to justify the actions of terrorists is the reason for your profiling... pretty sure if we go through your past comments you'd be seen even trying to justify the actions of the Taliban. Even if you're not a fulani, you're an honorary bororo by way of your mentality.

This is another error arising from presumption. Your support to a person or group does not mean you accept totally what they do. We have people who support PDP and yet do not support some of their policies, we have people who supported APC and yet,do not like this administration. A support to a group or someone does not mean u endorse everything coming from there.

Now, once you can digest that simple logic , my support to Taliban is their quest to establish shariah which every sane and knowledgeable Muslim want,name not democracy the westerns are tryingto impose on them. I support them for taking back their government and rule according which they feel is the best and not be a puppet to the west. But according Tony, this support justifies if they kill an innocent woman even if the killing is not legislated by Islam.

This has been the same issue with majority of non Muslims, whatever evil done by any Muslim or Islamic organization is Islam, but if it was done by someone from another religion, the person is just a bad person. I am not surprised though.

I am not supposed to reply you but I see your response this time seems matured and ready for intellectual discussion which I always welcome from anyone. As soon as I sense or smell bigotry or sentiments from any engaging person, I back off.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by ComeToJesus: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite an emotional post but it reveals a great lack of indiscretion.

Considering how insecure Nigeria is, the number of enemies Yele has gotten for himself and the likes, the least Omoyele could have done for his immediate family and this his brother in particular was to use some of the money Sahara Reporters has generated to sponsor his education in New York.

It's late to do that now.

Too bad this one defied his chi who told him that school wasn't for him and went to Igbinedion university because people everywhere believe Okada girls have big yansh, plenty money and are loose.

Now what's the essence of his going to school?

In your next world, obey your Chi.

Second paragraph: some sense in there.
Third Paragraph: Your sanity took flight to Siberia.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by naturefellow(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
sarrki:

Ironsi, Ojukwu and nzeogwu all regretted their actions

Kanu regretted his actions

So be calming down
Tribalist. TFO
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by cmecproblem(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wow, those bandits are still operating near Okada? They've been killing travelers for about two years now. I remember another doctor lost his life in that area. God help your children.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by AnanseK(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cyberterror:
Seems like targeted killing after they issued fatwa on Sowore after that publication he made about their prophet even though he later retracted and apologized.

ESN at work
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by membranus: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

What makes u assume I support evil. You do not know me and yet, you already presume me to be an evil supporter. This is pathetic honestly.

Sorry. Don't be angry.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by luluman: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Sowere constantly push for revelation now have cost him he's brothers life.

Better shut up. If you are too weak to fight let people be. Evey fight for freedom comes with a sacrifice
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by erubati: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Be careful what u wish for others as nobody has the monolopoly of death.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by highoctane: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Sowere constantly push for revelation now have cost him he's brothers life.

He no cookam with Odaeshi, goyim trampling upon goyim
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by NelviusGrey(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
RIP
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Prospero99(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
What goes around comes around.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Gfskw: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Really
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by JAWBONE(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Even if I have a hundred cars, the last thing I'd do is use them to travel on Nigerian roads.

The clueless, inept and lifeless buffoon in Aso Rock has made Nigerian roads killing fields.

Rest in Peace Dr Jide
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by pacespot(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
The enemies of his brother are behind this
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by StrongInBed: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kano4tot2:

You go still beg EWU... Ask you IPOB grandF

Shut up attached by force, when another force emerge it will reach your village this time.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Notasyouthink: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
paramakina202:
The same spot they kidnapped my younger brother febuary this year,we were lucky to have him back alive.My condolences goes to Sowore family.
All of you advocating for one zoo, una never see chomchin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by paramakina202: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
All of you advocating for one zoo, una never see chomchin tongue tongue tongue

And you advocate of Biafra how far?
Have Nnennaya Anya returned the money donated to ESN yet?
She won't because Supreme leader collected it from her long time ago for his playboy trip to Kenya.
Biafra restoration is a dead project which scammers use to scam gullible folks.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Notasyouthink: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
paramakina202:

And you advocate of Biafra how far?
Have Nnennaya Anya returned the money donated to ESN yet?
She won't because Supreme leader collected it from her long time ago for his playboy trip to Kenya.
Biafra restoration is a dead project which scammers use to scam gullible folks.
Why do you always talk like a kid?? Do you have evidence of what you just said??

One niggeria just killed sowore brother and many others. Before the year runs out I know many more will be victims.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by paramakina202: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Why do you always talk like a kid?? Do you have evidence of what you just said??

One niggeria just killed sowore brother and many others. Before the year runs out I know many more will be victims.

Forget one Nigeria and tell us how you intend to get your utopia Biafra or you are now more concerned over how to get your leader out of DSS cage than getting Biafra?You go dey there dey shout all hail Biafra upandan until you get old and die.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Notasyouthink: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2021
paramakina202:

Forget one Nigeria and tell us how you intend to get your utopia Biafra or you are now more concerned over how to get your leader out of DSS cage than getting Biafra?You go dey there dey shout all hail Biafra upandan until you get old and die.

Maybe you start by telling us how you intend to make nigeria a country. Not just a country a working and viable one at that because what we have now is nothing but a jungle where nothing works and human lives is now cheaper than that of a mosquito.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by tonystark007: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Sorry to say but that is hate speech, calling muslim bloody is wrong, a person behaviour is not influenced by their religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan / See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.